+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Woman fired via text message (SMS)

what the papers dont say is that i had told the manager that i wasn't happy working an extra half hour after my hours were supposed to finish, and an extra 10 minutes before i was supposed to start WITHOUT BEING PAYED.

i don't know about you, but i expect to get paid for working.

and this was the ONLY day i had had off sick in the time i was there. and, i got a friend to phone in, so there was enough time for them to get someone to cover my shift.

i get migraines infrequently, tension headaches more. i had to cut down on the amount of painkillers i normally have, because they werent working as i was building up a tolerance (not healthy) and my bag looked like a pharmacy!

i worked mon-to fri which gave me plenty of time to recover from hangovers on the weekend.

and about piercings, you can message me and ask nicely!

Welcome to WTFDetroit, crazykittyk. Don't take anything most of the previous posters said serious, they make a living posting inflammatory remarks. And no matter how bad an employee is, firing somebody via text message (or SMS as you call it over there) is pretty weak. I also know not to take everything I see in news report word-for-word.

Blog Entries
    LOL!!

Welcome Kitty.

We've been waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    LOL!!

Welcome Kitty.

We've been waiting for you.
    Indeed. LMAO

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    i get migraines infrequently,
    I'm catch them at about 6 times a year. Mostly through the summer. The shittiest feeling bar none.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

well, i think the blue banana wont be sacking anyone else by text.
    i did give them a lot of bad publicity, i'm probaly on their "banned from the shop for life" list now!
    i will be getting a better paid job soon. will actually have money to spend on going out and really will have a hangover the next day! or maybe i can save up and get a boob job, i used to be an e-cup, but i lost weight (whoever was saying about a flat ass was right!)
    i think bad eye sight and bright summer sunlight really doesn't help my head either, but i don't want to be like a goth ! i like my sunshine

so, how did you find this site, crazykittyk?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    this isnt the same blue banana that sells turds for turdworld is it?

http://www.theturds.com/enquiries/fi...cation=England
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

i was just looking to see what other people had posted about me, found a few forum threads. never been in the news like this before!

blue banana does sell turds and bad taste bears. more of the bad taste bears tho

+ Reply to Thread