+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EA Sports has new deal with Ohio State...

So much for Tre's new style.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    So much for Tre's new style.
    hahahahaha. You didn't actually buy into that did you Jethro?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I didn't say I was going to stop hating Michigan. I just want to avoid 4 paragraph posts about "eliteness" etc. I'm spittin the truth. A UM fan ripping OSU for violations is comedic.

No. Uh uh. Fuck that. I'm so fucking toired of people getting all over Michigan and saying they can't talk shit. Michigan and their fans have paid the price for the dumbass mistakes that went on with Martin and the morons that knew it was happening and looked the other way. We're not here saying it didn't happen, and we're not encouraging it. It's a freaking huge black eye all over the program and it erased several seasons and crippled the hell out of the program in a way that they're still trying to come back from. Once that price has been paid, I can rip the fuck out of anyone I choose. You know why? Because the NCAA is full of shit. Get some consistancy you pieces of shit. USC, Auburn, Ohio State, Florida State, Oklahoma, Miami - all these programs have done some serious shit. You think Michigan is the worst in history? Pull out your calculator bitch and you'll find out it's all the same. Michigan was concentrated on fewer athletes with larger individuals amounts, but some of the schools have come close or passed Michigan in total dollars over the same period of time. And what is the NCAA doing about it? Dick. They're doing dick. What little these schools have done about it themselves may have cost them a blowout victory or two. Maybe even a win period. Oklahoma tossing Bomar is a nice gesture and it's likely to hurt them pretty bad this year. But come on. Untill past games are forfeited, future scholarships are lost and postseasons are missed, I'm going to rip whoever the fuck I want to. Tell me it's a joke if you want, but until you've been through it you don't know what the fuck is and isn't funny. Now who's spittin?

(sorry bro, you caught me on a topic I'm pretty passionate and irate about)
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Was that post for real?

I get it though. It's like inmates getting pissed that other criminals aren't getting the same sentencing. I understand.

+ Reply to Thread