+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Carlos Delfino Tracker (Argentina national team '06 FIBA)

tracking this one? god dam it carlos... we need you!!! there is no way we can stand for possibly Cato and Dupree backing up the C and SF!!!

Pistons forward Carlos Delfino would love to end up playing for Barcelona. El Mundo Deportivo

Carlos Delfino: "We are in a stand-by situation. I asked for more minutes." El Mundo Deportivo

Carlos Delfino: "I will try to stay in the NBA. But if I have to return to Europe, I will." El Mundo Deportivo

Blog Entries
    Dude needs to seriously shut his piehole.

I wish I could see Joe's face when he hears about this one (again).

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    who cares what he says...he has 2 more years on his contract...either he plays for us or he goes back to europe...he will leave a lot of $$$ on the table if he chose to go back to europe...i doubt he s that stupid

Argentina wins 88-87 vs Lithuania
    Nocioni scored 24, Delfino 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry

Argentina wins 88-87 vs Lithuania
    Nocioni scored 24, Delfino 21 ...
    Actually both Delfino and Nocioni scored 23. At least according to 2 sources I have.

Final statline is: 28 minutes, 23 points (8/15 FG), 4 rebs, 2 stls, 1 ast

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    yes he has scored 23, sry...here is the boxscore

http://www.feb.es/files/pdf/seleccio...a_lituania.pdf

http://www.fibaamericas.com/noticias...p?r=VCZTSAWKEP

MADRID - Carlos Delfino amd Manu Ginobili decided the game at the Ciudad Madrid Tournament as they defeated Lithuania 88-87.

Darjus Lavrinovic of Lithuania made a couple of three pointers and gave the Lithuanians a 38-33 lead at halftime.

Lithuania continued to hit from three point range at dominated 64-54 but Argentina made a 1-1 run in the final three minutes to end the third quarter tied at 65.

The Lithuanians regained the lead 75-67 but Argentina reacted again as Carlos Delfino stole a ball and dunked to close the game 84-82 and made another spectacular play to put the score 86-85 in their favor.

Manu closed the game in the final seconds with a spectacular penetration and gave Argentina the 88-87 win.

Andres Nocioni and Carlos Delfino led Argentina with 23 points each. Luis Scola had 17 and Manu 14.

Strange game today against Spain...

Argentina 67 : 79 Spain

Delfino: 7 points, 1 rebound, 2 assists
    Manu: 1 point, 2 rebounds, 1 assist (?)
    Scola: 5 points, 5 boards
    Nocioni: 15 points, 8 rebounds

For spain, Pau Gasol only had 2 points and 2 boards... Maybe the teams were resting players?

Not sure on the minutes yet..

for the one bazillionth time, Delfino can ball and we need to keep him to see what he can turn into. i don't care if he talks about wanting more PT. i don't care if he does in fact have sand in his vagina, as WOD believes. buy the guy some feminine products and give him the minutes. dude can play, and i don't want to see him turn into a legit NBA talent on someone else's team.

Delfino for MIPOY 2007!!!

Damn Delfino

I was watching Argentina on RAPTORS TV. today and Delfino whom I have seen play 2 times at the Palace only for a few min. at a time. We REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED to hang on to him and give him some MIN.

This is being said from (whyt-Rhino) WHO gave DELFINO the NICK. (SMOOTH PUSSY) ! He really does have alot of talent and ability to develope into a real baller.

It is whyt-Rhino's feelings that he is has better all around skills than Manu or Nocioni and will really be able if ALLOWED to devlope in the NBA he could be another ALL-STAR like TONY DELK

+ Reply to Thread