+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Mel Gibson filled with holy "spirits" arrested..

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Wow, Taymelo wins.

Mel Gibson the anti-semite loses.

That arrest report is classic (what I can read of it at least).

So they found an opened 750ml bottle of tequila in a brown paper bag in the passenger seat and all he can say is "it's not mine"?

LOL
    Mel didn't lose.

Gutz lost.

And I want everyone to know it.

Since he'll never admit it, someone needs to make a record.

Who's marking the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

What page does Taymelo start quoting the entire Asimov catalogue again?
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Some key questions:

1) Is the report om tmz.com "legit"? The L.A. sheriff's department continues to deny that. No one has deputy James Mee on the record since that alleged leak. But, keep in mind that the L.A. sheriffs have a history of anti-Semitism quite apart from Mel Gibson:

http://www.worldfreeinternet.net/news/nws168.htm

2) Does Mel Gibson even know specifically what he said? My conversations with drunks have had enjoyable remarks like:

- "I am a bathtub?!" We threw our trashed friend into his bathtub so he could piss and shit on himself without our having to clean the friend up. He already barfed enough so we figured he wouldn't choke on us. The Everclear Kahlua was the final straw...

- "Can you girls buy me a happy meal? I'll buy you a happy meal." He was talking to two guys without long hair or obvious girly features. I don't know where the fuck the random drunk got "happy meal" from either, or how he was standing on two feet for that matter.

I'd love to hear and see the tapes on this.
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 07-31-2006 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    What page does Taymelo start quoting the entire Asimov catalogue again?

Be careful what you ask for.
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

A little mental housecleaning:

1. A blood alcohol level of .12 is indeed above the legal limit to drive...

but is not very high of a blood alcohol content, AT ALL.

Shit, the legal limit used to be .10, and Mel was a mere .12 - about one whopping half of a can of stale Miller Genuine Draft more than the old legal limit.

In fact, for someone who has been "fighting the disease of alcoholism my entire adult life", it would take SEVERAL more drinks to give you the excuse that you only said and did what you said and did because you were wasted and out of control - the excuse that many on this board are using to explain away his comments.

For example, I have a friend who has truly been fighting the disease of alcoholism his entire adult life. You know what his blood alcohol level is when he gets in trouble? Between .2 and somewhere between .4 and .5.

Think about it. He was barely over the legal limit, but (a) tried to run to his car to escape; (b) violently threw himself around in the police car like those shirtless cracked out rednecks on Cops; (c) threatened to destroy a cop; (d) went off on his antisemetic rampage; (e) insulted a female cop; (f) tried to pee on the floor of the holding cell; and (g) tried to break a phone when he didn't get a dial tone.

ALL THAT, from being just over the legal limit @.12?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Well, I can tell you that I've been registered at .13, and did none of the above.

So, there are only three possibilities here, AFAICT.

1. Mel Gibson was in his right frame of mind, and is just a raving lunatic, in addition to being an anti-semite, who showed his true colors and got caught on tape.

2. Mel Gibson was not only drinking alcohol, but was using the alcohol to wash down several Oxycontins or other prescription drugs, and the police never tested him for it.

3. Both of the above.

Thoughts?

Deuce Bigalow refuses to work with Mel Gibson!
    As if...

Well, I can tell you that I've been registered at .13, and did none of the above.

So, there are only three possibilities here, AFAICT.

1. Mel Gibson was in his right frame of mind, and is just a raving lunatic, in addition to being an anti-semite, who showed his true colors and got caught on tape.

2. Mel Gibson was not only drinking alcohol, but was using the alcohol to wash down several Oxycontins or other prescription drugs, and the police never tested him for it.

3. Both of the above.

Thoughts?
    You're spot on with that. There's is no way in hell that a regular social drinker, much less a full blown alcoholic is going to be shitfaced crazy at .12

Drugs other than alcohol in his system or lunacy are the only options that make sense. Maybe he's bi-polar or something. Manic people, unmedicated, can go off the reservation like Mel did even when they're sober.

I fucking love Mel Gibson.
    He's my Hero.
    Braveheart is a great movie.
    Fuck the haters.

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    You're spot on with that. There's is no way in hell that a regular social drinker, much less a full blown alcoholic is going to be shitfaced crazy at .12
    It can take awhile to build up tolerance if you hadn't been drinking. I know a couple folks where it only takes a few drinks for their personality to change radically, though I can't imagine their BAC is high. In my case, drinking puts me to sleep long before it impairs my personality or judgement, so I'm the guy who'll nurse a Long Island or glass of wine throughout the night.

Mel should've be more like this dude:

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation...an-050104.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    -- Mel Gibson has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor drunken driving and received three years probation, prosecutors say.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread