+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mel Gibson filled with holy "spirits" arrested..

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    My Mel Gibson Hate:

His father is a disgusting and delusional piece of shit who hides behind a fake religion and goes around trying to convince people that the Holocaust never happened, that jews with tattoos numbered on their arms from the prison camps did it themselves to fake out the rest of the world, etc. etc. etc.

Some crazy, wild, terrible stuff. Its what he believes, how he lives, how he's raised his family, and what he preaches to his flock.

Mel Gibson was given many different opportunities to simply distance himself from his dad's comments - as opposed to taking sides against his father as a person.

All he had to do was say "I don't agree with my father on this particular issue, but overall he's a good guy" or something.

He refused to do so, and this was right around the time that Passion came out.

Tell me how that looks? The world comes to find out their favorite actor was raised to believe jews are slime and made up the Holocaust, and then at the same time this guy refuses to disavow it, and also at the same time this guy produces a film showing Christ suffer and bleed horribly for hours as a result of the actions of the jews.

Add it all up.

Stick a fork in him. He's finished in Hollywood - or at least knocked down many a peg on the Hollywood ladder. I don't think its a coincidence that the last two films he's done have been in foreign languages.

He's lucky he made a hundred bazillion gazillion pamillion dollars on Passion, b/c he won't get any more $20 million per film paydays in Hollywood, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

And he drives drunk, endangering people's lives.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Yes he's evil.

Is there anybody you DON'T like taymelo that isnt on the decline in your mind?
    Funny thing is that your hate probally only derives from the Passion of the christ line that i still dont think is anti sematic in the least bit. And his fathers antics. after that gets in your head everything seems hate worthy from then on.
    Last edited by Black Dynamite; 07-29-2006 at 02:01 PM.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Why is it that every thread becomes about bullshit, I am so fucking sick and tired of the in your face bullshit about everything. It was meant to be an Off topic thread about DWI, not about how Jesus was killed or How Mel Gibson hates Jews. If I wanted to make it a political discussion I would have put it there. I am so sick of it, the whole fucking world is evil and everyone hates somebody.
    Last edited by JS; 07-29-2006 at 04:23 PM.

Tay should lose his syndicate powers....

Driving Drunk is obviously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz Gatsu
    I still Don't get the Mel Gibson hate. The guy directed passion of the christ and now he's a priest? Non-issue i think. Unless he socked the officer in the mouth or did an eddie murphy transvestite escapade.

As i say this i realize i'm probally the only person here who doesnt hate Mel Gibson.
    JS:

I'm not trying to start a political debate, or get people to argue.

I was responding to a very specific question.

I was informing Gutz where a lot of the Mel Gibson hate comes from, because he asked where all the Mel Gibson hate comes from.

And I don't apologize for being upset that he doesn't disavow what his father says about the Holocaust never happening, about all the european jews who allegedly died in the Holocaust really just moving out of Europe and into Brooklyn, about how they tattoo themselves for sympathy and to fake like they were in the Holocaust, about how all the world's problems are caused by rich jews, etc. That's what his father says. Don't blame ME for it.
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by JS
    Why is it that every thread becomes about bullshit, I am so fucking sick and tired of the in your face bullshit about everything. It was meant to be an Off topic thread about DWI, not about how Jesus was killed or How Mel Gibson hates Jews. If I wanted to make it a political discussion I would have put it there. I am so sick of it, the whole fucking world is evil and everyone hates somebody.
    Js no one was serious. relax man. Well maybe Taymelo was. but he's a lawyer(yes that will explain everything somehow).

I just remember a mel gibson thread where he got bashed alot. maybe it wasnt as many haters as i thought. either way i'm going to get a cup of whiskey and ride through livonia until someone locks me up.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Everybody here is a Bunch of PunksĀ®.

So what if Gibson pulled a DUI? Half of Hollywood is drunk three quarters of the time, and one quarter of that time they're either behind the wheel or somewhere in public doing something stupid. He's a family man who's made his mark in film, as both an actor AND as a director/producer.

He's had a clean record up to this point (at least "paper" clean), and nobody said SHIT about his dad until "Passion" came out. Obviously, his father's been around quite a while, and Gibson's been around quite a while, and more than likely his dad was a "well-known secret" within Hollywood circles. Many in Hollywood have their "dark family secrets", as do many of us.

I'm certain many on this board have parents they're either ashamed of or detatched from. Ask them if they see them as role models, if they'd like to be "just like them". I'm certain the answer will be a resounding "no". And why did Gibson say nothing about his dad? Well, that's between him and his handlers. Being a high mucky muck in Hollywood is likened to a Senator or Governor -- you don't run your life insofar as your "cabinet" runs your life.

With talk like that, Taymelo, you're never going to get past New Hampshire.

Again, all jews were looking for was for him to say "I don't agree with my dad on the whole Holocaust not happening and jews being the devil... but overall he's a great father and he raised me quite well."

Something like that would have been great, and Denny, don't you think that's something his handlers would have suggested to him, and perhaps he REFUSED to say? Given what you seem to know about Hollywood, don't you think his handlers wanted him to disavow it?

And a couple more things (apparently in my defense):

1. Many people, apparently like Gutz before this discussion, didn't know where the Mel hate came from, and many thought it was JUST because he made Passion of the Christ. I don't give a shit about Passion. I'm pissed he didn't disavow his father's beliefs about jews. This thread is important, in that it educated people on where the Mel hate actually comes from.

2. JS, you're not the only one that started "this thread". This thread contains two different threads - one you started, and one I started in the Politics/Science/Religion forum. Someone (not me) merged my Gibson thread into this one in OT. So, I knew this could get political, and put it in the right forum, someone moved it, and now its not my fault that political discussion has broken out in the OT forum and into your lap.

3. No hard feelings on my part, and I'm sure not yours either.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread