View Poll Results: Who will have more wins this season?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lions

14 63.64%
  • Raiders

6 27.27%
  • they'll have the same

2 9.09%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: More wins this year, Lions or Raiders?

Man, Kerry Collins sure was holding back that mighty Raiders offense. Once Collins was cut, it was like the chains came off of the hard-working and motivated receiving corp of Randy Moss and Jerry Porter, and they're finally playing up to their talent since they now have capable QBs in Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter. And man, Lamont Jordan is indeed more than just a rich man's Shaun Bryson. He can do more than just run for 3 yards a carry and catch a bunch of 2 yard check downs.

I guess I was wrong to say that Raider fans were using Kerry Collins as a scapegoat and that there were bigger problems with the offense than the QB. The problem WAS Kerry Collins, and the deadly Raiders offense this year is proof.

Lions fans and Raiders fans everywhere are hoping there isn't a similar thread next year, as it has been somewhat voodoo. How could anyone possibly predict, given all the discussion at the beginning of the thread, that these teams would be a combined 4-26 heading into the final week of the season?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Jethro, are you telling me that the Raiders have won FOUR games this season?
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

More wins-Lions, on a gay ass week 17 win.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread