View Poll Results: Who will have more wins this season?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lions

14 63.64%
  • Raiders

6 27.27%
  • they'll have the same

2 9.09%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More wins this year, Lions or Raiders?

Threaded View

Blog Entries
    I also have 7 for the Lions, and 5 (tops) for the Raiders.

Not only are the Raiders a mess, but that division (thus, that schedule) is brutal.

I'm interested to see what our many resident Raider fans have to say.
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Raiders. Our coach has more experience in coaching though both are high on discipline. we only have one crybaby receiver, the lions have 2 1/2, our crybaby receiver is in the best shape of his career, yours is getting fat, jon kitna breaks even with aaron brooks IMO, aaron brooks has a stronger arm and faster feet, Andrew Walter has more upside than Josh McCown, Your defensive has more experience, your DT's are better easily(shaun rogers one of the top 5 in the league), i like our DE's better for pass rush, I like our o-line better, and we are faster on defense.

EDIT: Brooks is definately better than Kitna. better career QB rating, a better td to INT ratio, and more td.s in less years. And my memory of kitna as a rival in seattle was a guy who sucked worse than brooks when his o-line wasnt great.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I also have 7 for the Lions, and 5 (tops) for the Raiders.

Not only are the Raiders a mess, but that division (thus, that schedule) is brutal.

I'm interested to see what our many resident Raider fans have to say.
    The beauty of watching espn, is that you dont know mess about the raiders if you think we are a mess. We are all on the same page for the first time since the gruden era. Porter is the lone whiner. And he was whining in the gruden era so who cares. Fuck him, he aint a leader on this squad.

If you want a non bias look at the raiders go to NFL network. Espn in a beef with Al Davis and they've exchanged cheap shots for awhile now.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread