+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official CS.net NCAA '07 (360) League sign up

Hey bp, I'm having some trouble finding things on your other site. The only NCAA threads that I see are the sign up one, and the one you originally posted about a possible league. Where do I go to find info on the draft order, league discussion, etc.?

When are we going to start playing games? Do we schedule them ourselves? And playing on Heisman is whack!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    We are playing on Hesiman. There are too many money routes on AA and the running game is fine when playing someone on Heisman.

Also, if you look on the forums index page, you will see a section called "NCAA League", there's three categories in there where you can find all the info you need. League News, League Discussion, and League Scheduling. I have posted all kinds of info in there.

Also, look on the League Daddy site, I have the rules posted in there.

As far as schedules go, I have to make them still. I hope to have that done by tomorrow afternoon and hopefully we can start our games tomorrow night. I would do it today, but we are having a BBQ at our house today.
    Last edited by bangpow; 08-06-2006 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Hey bp, I'm having some trouble finding things on your other site. The only NCAA threads that I see are the sign up one, and the one you originally posted about a possible league. Where do I go to find info on the draft order, league discussion, etc.?

When are we going to start playing games? Do we schedule them ourselves? And playing on Heisman is whack!
    Bro there is a whole forum set up for our league...it says "NCAA 07 LEAGUE"

Schedules are set and we're ready for action!

Polish and Moodini, I need you guys to really keep checking up on the site for updates and announcements.

Fellas, could I possibly trouble you to schedule your games with your opponent?

Polish, I don't think your boy has even posted once.

Seriously, if you guys aren't down to play let me know, I already have a couple guys that want in if you don't. I would like for you guys to play, but if you're not going to participate, we need to move on.

I've been trying to hook up with Muhme for a couple of days, we'll get it in soon.

Moodini...tonight and tomorrow before 6pm is the only shot I have...if we dont get it in then we are not going to play.

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    Moodini...tonight and tomorrow before 6pm is the only shot I have...if we dont get it in then we are not going to play.
    How about tomorrow (Friday, Aug 11) at like noon-1:00ish. Let me know.

USE THE OTHER SITE.

...been online all morning...waiting.

+ Reply to Thread