+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ten 2006

Just shoot yourself now Skelly. That will be the easiest way.

Wait, I take that back. Get high, do a half dozen drunken coeds, puke twice, THEN shoot yourself. You might as well burn a couch in there somewhere too. Gotta get the whole East Lansing experience.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

All I want out of the season is Michigan and Ohio State to both stay healthy....then I will have nothing to worry about.

Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard… Only the strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Any advice from veteran Spartan fans on how to handle the many heartbreaks and dissapointments?
    Listen to Wolverine's like Jethro when they are actually discussing and contributing to legit athletic topics. Ignore Wolverine's like Jethro when they are making gross generalizations that add nothing to what is an exciting time for everyone that's a fan of Big Ten football.

Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard… Only the strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    All I want out of the season is Michigan and Ohio State to both stay healthy....then I will have nothing to worry about.
    Given both stay healthy, November 18th should be for the Big Ten Championship. Penn St. is in there too though. I see them losing @ Columbus but I think they beat Michigan in Happy Valley. Some place in their other 6 I think PSU loses a 2nd game, making Michigan / OSU a title game which I think Michigan is due to win.
    Last edited by SpartyNick; 07-31-2006 at 08:54 PM.

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Predictions:
    Let's stick with Tradition:
    MSU surprises and then has a catostrophic mental collapse
    Michigan breaks MSU's heart in the closing minutes
    OSU beats Michigan, again.
    Some team with not that cool of players (Wisc., Iowa, Minnesota, you fill in the blank) beats our teams and we're really pissed because we lost to a whack school with whack uni's and whack players
    Lloyd Carr acts like a jackass and cries about losing a game he could have won with his eyes closed if he just used his talent
    OSU, UM, and Penn St. are the best teams in the league as always
    Laugh my fucking ass off.

Awesome post, Tre.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Just shoot yourself now Skelly. That will be the easiest way.

Wait, I take that back. Get high, do a half dozen drunken coeds, puke twice, THEN shoot yourself. You might as well burn a couch in there somewhere too. Gotta get the whole East Lansing experience.
    Wouldn't it be easier to transfer than shoot myself? I mean, I'm not assuming anything, just seems a little more fun.

If you were wise enough to truly consider tranferring, you never would have enrolled at State in the first place. (unless you just wanted to do all the steps before the shooting yourself and THEN transfer instead)
    We had subs. It was crazy.

If you were wise enough to truly consider tranferring, you never would have enrolled at State in the first place. (unless you just wanted to do all the steps before the shooting yourself and THEN transfer instead)
    I would have loved to go to U of M. If only I were an arab girl.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I would have loved to go to U of M. If only I were an arab girl.
    ummmmm oookkkkkkkk
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I'm more excited about this football season then any other season before, because this is my first year of being a Spartan fan. Next year I'll be a freshman in East Lansing. Any advice from veteran Spartan fans on how to handle the many heartbreaks and dissapointments?
    First year being a Spartan fan? It the famous words of Ron Burgundy "That was a baaaaad choice".

I really hope you switched because (like everyone else) got easily accepted to MSU and feel like you should root for them, and/or are a big basketball fan. Because if those are not your reasons, you are retarded. Sparty football is one of the biggest jokes in all of NCAA athletics. Every year, they beat some clowns and pull one out of their ass to beat Notre Dame and then the ship sinks like the Titanic. Just brace yourself and expect the inevitable. But I don't think you guys are going to beat ND this year because they are way too talented now, have a great coach, and some jick stuck the State flag on their field last year, and I'm pretty sure they remember that.

In other words, go to Spartanmag.com and read your basketball articles and get hyped about the 2007 basketball recruiting class.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread