+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spanish Article On Muslims In Europe

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar

Spanish Article On Muslims In Europe

This is an email I received.

I do not agree with all of its points. In fact, I believe it can be read as simplistic, racist, etc.

Obviously, there are dumb jews and well educated, tolerant muslims, and this article simply lumps entire cultures into categories... but if you put the political correctness aside, I think the article raises some interesting points.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish Media Article
    All European Life Died In Auschwitz

By Sebastian Villar Rodriguez - Spanish Writer, September 23, 2005.

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz.

We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims.

In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretence of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their na?ve hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for hoping for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

* This is a summary of an article recently printed in a Spanish newspaper, but it applies to most countries of western Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Blog Entries
    yikes
    Find a new slant.

I agree with this article that Muslims are stupid. So are Jews. So are Christians. Anyone that bases their entire life on a book that is thousands of years old and filled with fairy tales is stupid.

Religion sucks.

I agree with WOD.
    I'm jewish by ancestry... but if you think I live my life by a 2,000 year old hodgepodge of fairy tales, trumped up true stories, plageurized stories from earlier religions, and stories interjected by politicians in order to keep the masses in line, you're nuts.

I don't care whether its Old Testament, New Testament, or Koran. Its all bs.

Its all about moderation. The trick is to get the positive aspects of religion (charity, etc.), without the negative aspects (fighting to prevent embryos that are going to be thrown in the trash from being tested before they are thrown in the trash (i.e. stem cell research), for example).

I LMAO as much at religious jews as I do at religious christians. I see it as a weakness, personally. People lie to themselves and convince themselves of things they know aren't true, because its easier than accepting that even if you work hard, study, and be good to others, you're still going to be eaten by worms in the end.
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Blog Entries
    Nice recovery, Consigliere.

Co-sign.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Someone should tell the writer about the history of the Moors in Spain.

But, having said that, here's the original article (in Spanish):

http://www.gentiuno.com/articulo.asp?articulo=1865

Note that the author is so well-known that there's no other reported work by him under his name.
    Last edited by Uncle Mxy; 07-19-2006 at 05:24 PM.

This is an email I received.

I do not agree with all of its points. In fact, I believe it can be read as simplistic, racist, etc.

Obviously, there are dumb jews and well educated, tolerant muslims, and this article simply lumps entire cultures into categories... but if you put the political correctness aside, I think the article raises some interesting points.

You had me at "read as simplistic, racist, etc" but against my better judgement I read the whole thing because I figured there had to be a point. Now I have to spend the rest of the morning scraping that crap off my shoe and trying to get the smell out of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    You had me at "read as simplistic, racist, etc" but against my better judgement I read the whole thing because I figured there had to be a point. Now I have to spend the rest of the morning scraping that crap off my shoe and trying to get the smell out of the room.
    C'mon.

It doesn't smell THAT bad.

Its kinda like roasted walnuts.

+ Reply to Thread