+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FSN HD

FSN HD

I've seen the commericals for FSN HD on direct TV. Does anyone know if its going to be on Comcast in this area anytime soon? From what I could find, its already in some places out west. I'd love to watch a few tiger games in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I've seen the commericals for FSN HD on direct TV. Does anyone know if its going to be on Comcast in this area anytime soon? From what I could find, its already in some places out west. I'd love to watch a few tiger games in HD.
    Anthony, I'm with you man. I guess I just don't get what's going on with HDTV. I have an HD package through Charter, but I don't get Fox in HD even though they advertise for it, or FSN HD. Is Charter just slacking?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Yeah, comcast gives all the locals in HD, plus two HD-In Demand channels that play everything from sports to movies, plus your stars, HBO, MAX whatever in HD. Not a lot yet, but hopefully in the next 2 or 3 years, everything will be in HD.

Just bumping this to say FSN Detroit HD on Comcast should be launching tomorrow on channel 201.

FSN HD got snuck into the lineup on brighthouse about a month ago and it's been great. If your cable company doesn't get it--time to move.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    Quote Originally Posted by axemanozh
    Just bumping this to say FSN Detroit HD on Comcast should be launching tomorrow on channel 201.
    Good news.

-ojay!

speaking of FSD and the quality of the picture...that was terrible last night during the game. all their cameras looked good except the primary one. the baseline and other cameras looked good. but zoomed out on the whole court they looked terrible. FSD's broadcast always looks worse than ESPN, UPN50 or WB20 (i know the name has changed).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread