+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 NCAA Football 07 league

Xbox 360 NCAA Football 07 league

OK, how many people here have the 360 and plan on getting this game? It comes out tomorrow (today actually, I just haven't gone to bed yet because I'm so jacked up). I was thinking it would be tight to set up a league and we could set up a schedule, vote in weekly polls, keep some key stats, vote on the Heisman winner, and set up bowls at the end of the year. Anyone interested? Post here if you are.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    I'd be down. I've been trying to get a league going with my site, but people are being lazy asses.

Cool. Invite some other cats who you think would be down. Knoll Polish?

Fo Shizzle Ma Diggity Diggity Dizzle

Man, If I had xbox live and a 360, I'd be killing you guys with MSU. I'm unstoppable with Stanton and Trannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Artis Gilmore
    Man, If I had xbox live and a 360, I'd be killing you guys with MSU. I'm unstoppable with Stanton and Trannon.
    Puhleeeeze. Steve, when I saw you posted in here, I was really hoping you were saying that you had a 360 and Live. I've been playing NCAA Football since you were about 4 years old. You would get WORKED.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    After I fix my site, I accidently screwed up the forums royall today, I plan on sending out a newsletter to all my members about me setting up a league. Now, my members are rather lazy and tend not to participate in things, but if we can get a good 16 people or so, we could have a decent league.

I'll keep you posted Moodini.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    After I fix my site, I accidently screwed up the forums royall today, I plan on sending out a newsletter to all my members about me setting up a league. Now, my members are rather lazy and tend not to participate in things, but if we can get a good 16 people or so, we could have a decent league.

I'll keep you posted Moodini.
    Yeah man, let me know. I'm in.

I'm in...YA DIG?

+ Reply to Thread