View Poll Results: Are the 06-07 Pistons Contenders or Pretenders?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Contenders. They have a decent chance to win it all.

10 40.00%
  • Pretenders. They probably won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs.

15 60.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Contenders or Pretenders? (old thread)

Updated odds:

http://www.oddschecker.com/betting/m...20x/sid/939733

We are now 6:1 and Phx has dropped below us. I guess Ron Dup put us over the top. SA is still fav @ 9-2. I guess the money is on TD's foot healing...

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    My money is on Dallas.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

im taking my nemisis steve nash and amare's two microfractured knees. next year should be wide open, im thinking.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    I changed my mind.

I'm taking either the Cavs or Heat.

The two biggest marketers of Sprite/Nike that the NBA has in its money making arsenal.

The NBA will make sure one of those two wins the title next year.

Book it.

I mean, for god's sake, all you have to do is look at the Pistons/Cavs series and/or the Pistons/Heat series and/or the Heat/Mavs series to see that those two teams are virtually unstoppable, with the refs on the floor, and the ball in Wade or LeBron's commercially endorseable hands.
    Last edited by Taymelo; 07-24-2006 at 08:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

damn, i wouldnt mind if i had thrown 50 bucks at those 38-1 odds on the lakers right now.

as for the rest of this thread, i'll just say no comment... but perhaps more to come. appropriate since it appears that Joe D may (hopefully) be in the process of redoing the offseason.

+ Reply to Thread