+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26
FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Pistons sign Flip Murray (old thread)

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    The NBA title quote was obvious sarcasm. You know that.
    of course. just ribbing ya man. no harm intended.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Well, if Flip played how we all expected him to (come in, play the slasher role, not become a basketball black hole) it wouldn't be half bad. Too bad the guy plays like an idiot. Skill wise, he could be the slasher we all wanted. Mentally, the guy is useless to us.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Is it any surprise that a guy named Flip is mentally useless to us? haha

Blog Entries
    In hindsight, keeping Delk would have been a better idea.
    Find a new slant.

I believe I was in favor of keeping Delk.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Well, why wouldn't you be?

He was the ying and the yang of the Pistons.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    right, your a great fan, we suck. this has nothing to do with your stupid "bill davidson doesnt owe you shit" stance, where you said its fine that the pistons are going to be economical before successful.

this team lost a 5 time allstar center and replaced him with 2 guys that their teams didnt even want anymore.

i doubt anyone's rooting for this team to fail... i always have a blast in the playoffs, getting kegs at my place and having tons of people over. why wouldnt i want that? but i am pissed at this team (uber pissed) because its fucking up all over the place (flip isnt fucking up, but he leaves alot to be desired). the management group has lost any faith from me. im not going to get excited by flip murray. joe's going to have to be alot more clever than that to get me happy with this team again.
    co-fucking-gent

i'll pull this thread back up now that its almost guaranteed we'll never see flip in a game as a piston again. this thread is phenomenal. 20 or so people arguing agianst k-stat, who was making some of the most tenuous claims ever said about the pistons.

Congrats to everyone who said that Flip Murray sucks. You were right. And anyone who said he was good, you were wrong as fuck.

whats funny though is i dont remember wtf I thought, maybe there's a post by me praising him in there, I'm too scared to look. edit: looked, thank god I wasn't pimping this douchebag, i'd hate myself forever. ok not really. but still its good to know my talent eye doens't completely suck.
    Last edited by metr0man; 02-22-2008 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FP22
    Murray is a Chucker. Always has been, and always will be. He's a "scorer" that "scores" at a rate under 40%. He doesn't play D, and he is all about himself. He's decent in the clutch, but he will never be on the floor then, so it's pointless. Oh yea, and he sucks in the playoffs.

BTW, Delfino is gone. This is why Delfino bitched to the press again despite Mo being gone. They probably already told him about it.
    FP22 FOR THE WIN!!!

+ Reply to Thread