+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Killing time at work

Blog Entries
    Sometimes I make a mental list (in priority order) of what female co-workers that I would like to see nekked.

Works best if you work with a lot of womens, and not in a place like a mechanics or Foot Locker.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Sometimes I make a mental list (in priority order) of what female co-workers that I would like to see nekked.

Works best if you work with a lot of womens, and not in a place like a mechanics or Foot Locker.
    Forwarded to Glenn's wife at MrsGlennDanzig@internetsensation.net. Awaiting reply........

Blog Entries
    LOL

Just good clean fun. Killing time at work is something I could write a thesis on, as most people here with 1,000 posts or more probably can.

Vinny's got the best shit so far, no question.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn

I can vouch for the good-lookingness of some of the women. Back when I remembered what your company's web site was, I almost applied as office pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth

pinch a loaf

This made me laugh my ass off for some reason
    Why is pooping so much fun? I actually look forward to it. Just grab the latest issue of The Wolverine and bomb the harbor. Great stuff.

Is anyone else like me where you won't read at any other time, but when you're "dropping a deuce" you'll sit on the throne for like 20 minutes? I love it.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Anyways, you can watch this music video and have a Seizure
    warning: bad rap music

[MEDIA]http://grouper.com/video/./Preview.ashx?id=964588&ie=1&ap=1&t=1.wmv[/MEDIA]

Vinny's post was a classic.

Put that on the front page pronto.

Unfortunately I don't have any good answers. I work at work and post at home. I've got no time for lazy motherfuckers who are always watching the clock or going outside for a smoke.

I'm a smoker and you don't see me going outside every hour on the hour. Sit your punk ass down and finish your work. Smoke on your own time. You get 2 "short" breaks and lunch, smoke your ass off then - I do.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

bump

I just spent the last half hour or so going around my office sniffing and saying, "smells like updog over here". Random co-worker replies "what's updog?". I then say, "not much what's up with you?"

it's funny in person, give it a try....good clean fun to get me through the day

Try renting movies from the Library and watching them with the volume down low (or with ear buds if you can)
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Killing time at work:

wtfdetroit.com

+ Reply to Thread