+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistons sign Nazr Mohammed

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Go with Maxiell. I mean we got screwed in the ass with a jagged edge razor blade in return for dedicating ourselves to our core. Fuck that dedication. get maxiell in, i believe he has some ability. Start McDyess, get mad max as first guy off the bench or vice versa. If he can't handle it, we'll find out early and can make a decision. I want to win titles. but nazr doesnt sound like a title winning option and getting owned by the bulls is a sickening feeling. One i dont want to relive through ben killing nazr.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Varsity
    The only thing I can hope on is that Joel just turned us down. If they did this without hearing back from JP, that'd be even worse. I could have lived with JP, but Nazr is terrible. Of course all this is moot now. Ben Wallace is probably cracking up right now.
    Just about every team would probably be cracking up about us, including the Spurs.

The Spurs wanted to take Pryz over Nazr for a reason...

Wouldn't it have made more sense for us to sign Cato since we have his Bird Rights?

I just might shoot myself in the fucking head. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by H1Man
    Wouldn't it have made more sense for us to sign Cato since we have his Bird Rights?
    Yes, but logic and the Pistons match like oil and fucking water. Maybe there is a S/T on the horizon.

Pryzbilla reportedly informed Pistons he will re-sign in Portland before Pistons moved on to Mohammed.

Quote Originally Posted by giffman
    Pryzbilla reportedly informed Pistons he will re-sign in Portland before Pistons moved on to Mohammed.
    If that's the case, we dont need fucking Nazr. I'd rather move Sheed to the 5 and then start DIce and pray everyfuckingday so Max can be the beast we are looking for.

After get Bonzi and rip every fucking team alive, except the Mavs and Rockets

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Quote Originally Posted by giffman
    If that's the case, we dont need fucking Nazr. I'd rather move Sheed to the 5 and then start DIce and pray everyfuckingday so Max can be the beast we are looking for.
    seconded. None of our options are that good. but the get maxiell more time option makes sense in figuring out whether he makes it on this team. We haven't held on to one developing player outside of tayshaun. Maxiell, amir, and delfino most of all are all in danger of falling into that pit. Lets end this shit now. No more giving Ben Wallace or any of our core the power to screw us royally. I expect a legitimate set up in place, just in case Billups leaves. No mashing younger players to kiss his ass for nothing.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

This is terrible.

1. Ben is gone.
    2. I have to watch Lindsey Hunter stink up the joint for two more years.
    3. Nazr is now our starting Center.

Oh well, at least I can get a discount Big Ben jersey.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    From Spykes in NBA NEWS..

Quote:
    It appears that Przybilla will sign a five-year, $30 million deal. The Spurs offered Przybilla four years and $24 million. The Pistons offered five years and $28 million. But the Pistons signed Nazr Mohammed earlier in the day to a four-year, $24 million deal.

+ Reply to Thread