+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistons sign Nazr Mohammed

Pistons sign Nazr Mohammed

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2509256

Hope we didn't give the full MLE. Don't mind the price, just not 5 years. 3 or 4 hopefully.

I'm Varsity chump. You're J.V.
    This is the worst two days since I've been a Pistons fan. That includes the Bulls sweeping us in 1991, dennis rodman essentially for billy curley, and Grant Hill leaving for what we thought was nothing. This ranks above the day they unveiled teal even. Don't even know what to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Varsity
    This is the worst two days since I've been a Pistons fan. That includes the Bulls sweeping us in 1991, dennis rodman essentially for billy curley, and Grant Hill leaving for what we thought was nothing. This ranks above the day they unveiled teal even. Don't even know what to say...
    Varsity, I'm with you man. We lose Ben, sign Mohammed and are talking about signing Joel Przybilla. JOEL PRZYBILLA! This is officially the beginning of the end.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Varsity, I'm with you man. We lose Ben, sign Mohammed and are talking about signing Joel Przybilla. JOEL PRZYBILLA! This is officially the beginning of the end.
    We won't sign Przybilla now that we've signed Mohammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Joel Przybilla is a top 5 defensive center. We're not talking about Jake Voskuhl here, folks. And it really doesn't matter now that we got Nazr.

I've gone to missing Darko, to really wanting Joel in 24 hours.

Joe D is fucking up my mind.
    Hype?

Terms of the contract are unavailable, but speculated to be at around $30 million over 5 years.
    This is comical.

I'm Varsity chump. You're J.V.
    The only thing I can hope on is that Joel just turned us down. If they did this without hearing back from JP, that'd be even worse. I could have lived with JP, but Nazr is terrible. Of course all this is moot now. Ben Wallace is probably cracking up right now.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    . Ben Wallace is probably cracking up right now.
    I would think so as many times as he's made Nazr his bitch.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread