+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nene Back to Nuggets

Nene Back to Nuggets

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2507745

we should probably have one thread announcing all the signings, instead of clogging up the board with new threads as each player signs, shouldn't we?

oh well, i'll be part of the problem and not the solution until someone else takes charge!

probably would be a good idea.

6 years for 60 million? Holy shit

yeah pretty risky for someone who hasn't played in a year and is coming off a big injury. and also a kid who was mostly unproven even before that.

i mean, i love his potential too and he has it in him to be really good. but 6 years $60 million is very steep.

guess they didn't want him roaming the open market. plus, they seem really eager to dump k-mart so they desperately need at least one good big man!

Now it's obvious Kmart might be involved in a package for their desperately needed 2 guard. If they could sign Elson to a deal, the Nuggets got a good 3 big rotation with camby Nene and Elson. Melo is Melo and they are stacked at the 1 guard spot. They are missing a 2 guard and have already looked at Wells and for some reason Sam I am.

+ Reply to Thread