Page 2 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Denny McLain Suspended One Week

Another bang up job by The Syndicate!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    Another bang up job by The Syndicate!!

*beat fades in*

I love you MOLA1

I just had to get my LMAO @ MCLAME in. Just once.

Who would ever think that I, Broncos the great, would be able to post, and the lowly washed up mclame would be banned for a whole week? I hope you know what you did taymelo. without an outlet, he may be forced to find other ways to vent his frustrations with life. You watch... on the news in a couple days you'll see a headline like "Huge Fag with clown mask rapes local bum"

Bah.

GO PISTONS!!!!

also, whats with anouncements that people are banned? i'm sure people would figure it out. Everything has to be so official.

Taymelo, your sig is a great insult to one of the greatest movies of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony

That was his sig back in the day. Stop acting like we're Ho Mass and them.
    We just don't want you to post here if you're going to post like Archie Bunker.
    Those WERE the days. Times have changed. No room for racist horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony

That was his sig back in the day. Stop acting like we're Ho Mass and them.
    We just don't want you to post here if you're going to post like Archie Bunker.
    Those WERE the days. Times have changed. No room for racist horseshit.
    MOLA, you're the fucking shit, we need to meet at a strip club when I can drive.

*remembers he's getting married*

Ok, maybe we can go out for breakfast.

Blog Entries
    It's too bad that it's gotten to this point.

What we've got here is a great place to talk sports, religion, politics, movies, music and almost any kind of weird shit you can think of.

Things are allowed to get as heated as you guys want them to be, but we pretty much have one rule, stay away from the racist shit.

Yet we have people that keep pushing and pushing (not talking about Denny specifically) this issue. Why? There are a million other things to talk about. Why this?

We've always provided a lot of latitude with post content, and we still will. But now we've got to start clamping down on this shit before it gets out of hand.

We've got too many good people putting in too much time (and money) here to let it all go by the wayside because somebody wants to throw around stale racial jabs and ignorant/inflammatory rhetoric.

It's going to stop.

In the past, the Syndicate has tried to be democratic and have had lengthy discussions about possible violations/suspensions/bannings, but no more.

We've all been empowered to take immediate action from now on, no debates, no votes. That means we may not all agree with decisions (despite what some have stated we do NOT all think alike) but that's a trade off that we're willing to make now.

Hopefully this racist shit dies down soon so we can get back to having fun. I don't want to have to worry about putting out fires every time I log on here, and neither do the rest of the guys.

I feel bad for a guy like Vinny. He puts in his own time to write these great articles and instead of discussing the great shit he's slinging we end up back on the race thing again. We're doing some really positive things to help the site grow and we will continue to put our plans into place to increase membership here. And to facilitate that, we're going to have to turn the screws a bit here and there when it comes to the race issue. Sad but true.

Our mods are here to help the site run properly and grow, and most of them do just that (even the mods that have been demoted have done good things in the past). But we're at a point now where we have to zero base this thing. Either you are helping or you aren't.

We have a wonderful playground to play on here, don't fuck it up. Actually, we won't let you.

Thanks to all of the great posters that have stuck with us during all of this bullshit. We're putting a stop to it and we'll get you back to the more enjoyable version of WTFDetroit very soon.
    Find a new slant.

psssst....You can use my name instead of saying "some people"
    Like I give a shit.
    And i've put this thing to rest, how come you guys cant?

Blog Entries
    If I was only talking about you I would have used your name. Unfortunately, you aren't the only one under the gun right now.

And having this in your sig is a great way to say that you've moved on.

Disclaimer: If anything in my posts offend you, I would just like you to know, I don’t give a fuck. I'll call a spade a spade, you don’t like it, don’t read my post.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    If I was only talking about you I would have used your name. Unfortunately, you aren't the only one under the gun right now.

And having this in your sig is a great way to say that you've moved on.

Disclaimer: If anything in my posts offend you, I would just like you to know, I don’t give a fuck. I'll call a spade a spade, you don’t like it, don’t read my post.
    Just covering my ass in-case I do get involved in something again. I have a sarcastic personality. I play those stereotypes, but in a joking fashion. You probably cant tell from words on a screen. But whatever, enough is enough.

+ Reply to Thread