+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Frickin game is WAY to good...

^^No doubt. I'm still playing.

Quote Originally Posted by PolishSausage
    Frickin game is WAY to good...
    Polish, wha happened? I remember a post from you when Oblivion came out and I believe you gave it a 4 out of 5, and said it was nothing special. Now, every time I get on my 360 I see T34Bone playing Oblivion. Did you see the light?

And.....you are absolutey right, one of the best games I've ever played. I'm approaching 120 hours and I still have a good chunk of the main quest to go. WOW.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Hey, does anyone (Comrade) know where I can get some journeyman restoration spells? I'm looking for Heal Greater Wounds in particular. Any ideas?

One more thing too. I think I might have a glitch in my game. Right now, I'm trying to finish up the Thieves Guild questline and in my current quest I'm supposed to steal a ring from the Countess of Leyawiin. I talked to her handmaiden and she said she is in the chapel in the morning, hosts dinner at 8, and goes to bed at about 11. But for some reason, she won't leave the dinner table, she just keeps chowing down. No matter what time it is, she's at the table eating. She's going to turn into Shamu pretty quick. Did anyone else have this problem? What should I do?
    Last edited by Moodini31; 07-31-2006 at 03:19 PM.

Try looking in chapel's Mood...I think I got a good one there.

Is there a way I can come close to becoming completely invisible?

Also, do items such as the pickaxe and the shovel serve any purpose in the game? At all?

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Is there a way I can come close to becoming completely invisible?
    Also, do items such as the pickaxe and the shovel serve any purpose in the game? At all?
    Yes you can e. I have a robe that gives me chameleon 10%, I have the Ring of Shadows that gives you chameleon 30%. Then I drank 3 potions that were 15% each, another that was 25%. That put me at 110% and I was able to sneak right by a guard in the Skingrad castle for a quest for Thieves Guild. If you are 100%, they can't see you. You are also able to get chameleon scrolls to use and it's also an Illusion spell.

The pickaxe and shovel are completely useless, so don't bother picking them up. They're just for decoration. You could pick them up if you want to put them in your house if you're into that kind of thing. Not my cup of tea.

Thanks Mood. I was wondering if you could somehow dig with the shovel or mine caves/Ayleid ruins with the pickaxe. Didn't seem possible, but I was just double checking.

Thanks Mood. I was wondering if you could somehow dig with the shovel or mine caves/Ayleid ruins with the pickaxe. Didn't seem possible, but I was just double checking.
    No prob man. Yeah, I thought the same thing too at first, it would have been a nice touch if that was in there, but I'm completely satisfied and then some with the depth of this game. I guess they just let you pick that kind of stuff up so it's as real as possible. In real life if a shovel is laying on the ground you can pick it up, so I'm guessing they were going for some realism. On the other hand, is it realistic to go through a transparent Oblivion gate, be magically transported to another realm and fight against demonic dudes who shoot lightning at you? Whatever. I feeeel it!

+ Reply to Thread