+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good Videogame Websites

Good Videogame Websites

What sites do you often visit when you want videogame info/cheats/walkthroughs ect ect

http://gamefaqs.com

http://cheatcc.com

http://ign.com

any other good ones?

www.gamerankings.com

It's got all you'll ever need.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    ConsoleSports.net

But honestly, I really only play sports games. So, Operation Sports is a good site as well as FKrosters.com for NCAA rosters.

Hey bangpow, how are we going to be able to get the NCAA rosters on 360? I used the sharkport on the PS2. I haven't really looked into anything for the 360 yet and college football is coming up. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Hey bangpow, how are we going to be able to get the NCAA rosters on 360? I used the sharkport on the PS2. I haven't really looked into anything for the 360 yet and college football is coming up. Any advice?
    There's a couple different ways you can go. You can get the Xchange 360 which is made by datel who brought us Action Replay for XBOX. I currently own it and does a decent job. It's only $15, but you have to buy a memory card. Fairdale Kings will be doing his rosters for this device, too.

Xchange 360

From the same people, there's also the XSATA which goes between the 360 and it's hard drive. So, instead of having to deal with a memory card, you can transfer files to and from you 360 with this device. My PC desktop isn't in the same room as my 360 and I use a Mac laptop, so this device doesn't work for me.

XSATA

Those are pretty much the main two devices. There's also some software called Xplorer 360, but it requires a bit of hacking to memory cards and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    There's a couple different ways you can go. You can get the Xchange 360 which is made by datel who brought us Action Replay for XBOX. I currently own it and does a decent job. It's only $15, but you have to buy a memory card. Fairdale Kings will be doing his rosters for this device, too.

Xchange 360

From the same people, there's also the XSATA which goes between the 360 and it's hard drive. So, instead of having to deal with a memory card, you can transfer files to and from you 360 with this device. My PC desktop isn't in the same room as my 360 and I use a Mac laptop, so this device doesn't work for me.

XSATA

Those are pretty much the main two devices. There's also some software called Xplorer 360, but it requires a bit of hacking to memory cards and what not.
    bangpow, how exactly does the thing work? How do I hook it up and where do I get the rosters from? You said you need a memory card too? Then the rosters will be transferrable to any 360 and then can be stored on your hard drive?

Xchange 360

XSATA

bangpow, how exactly does the thing work? How do I hook it up and where do I get the rosters from? You said you need a memory card too? Then the rosters will be transferrable to any 360 and then can be stored on your hard drive?
    The XChange 360 has a dock that hooks up USB to your PC, you then plug the 360 memory card into that. The Xchange 360 comes with the software that lets you transfer files to and from your PC to your Memory Card.

As far as obtaining rosters go.

http://www.fkrosters.com

Fairdale Kings does the rosters every year and he's getting the game early this year again. So, they should be done by the time the game is relased like last year.

You can DL them from his site.

Xchange 360

XSATA

The XChange 360 has a dock that hooks up USB to your PC, you then plug the 360 memory card into that. The Xchange 360 comes with the software that lets you transfer files to and from your PC to your Memory Card.

As far as obtaining rosters go.

http://www.fkrosters.com

Fairdale Kings does the rosters every year and he's getting the game early this year again. So, they should be done by the time the game is relased like last year.

You can DL them from his site.
    BP, can the Xchange 360 be bought in stores like Best Buy or should I just order it online?

+ Reply to Thread