+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About this forum

Check your PMs

About this forum

This is the place to submit feedback, have discussions/debates and pose questions to the authors of our new Front Page content.

Check out the original stuff going on at http://wtfdetroit.com/ then click back here to discuss what you have read.

fucking sweet addition to WTF.

Blog Entries
    By the way, if you are interested in having an article considered for the WTF Front Page, send it to syndicate@wtfdetroit.com.

We can't promise that it will be published sight unseen of course, but if it is well done and of interest to the rest of the WTF'ers, send it in.
    Find a new slant.

OK...I like the idea of Vinny's articles on the front page...but do we need the old ones up there as well? Leave the NEWEST one up there and SHITCAN the rest to the forum. I like seeing the NEWEST posts w/o scrolling down a mile and a half.

Blog Entries
    Short term problem, we'll be archiving the "old" articles.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Hey, just wanted to mention that if you guys enjoy reading the stuff that these guys are doing for the front page, make sure you mention it from time to time so they know it's appreciated.

It sounds kind of obvious, but when you put a lot of time into something, you'd like it to be at least acknowledged.

I think the guys that we have writing would even want to know if you think something they did sucked, to be honest.

Personally, I enjoy all the stuff that is being done here, hopefully we can get some of e-ray's comics and some other new stuff from you guys to add to the Constitutionals, the Evil Mailbag and the other occasional "guest" contributions.

If any of you ever want to try something, just let us know. Thanks.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread