+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stack = Man (and suspended for Game 5)

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    So I'm not the only one getting sick of Wade telling the media every time he has a hangnail, so he can look like a hotshot if he plays well, and he has a built in excuse if he doesn't?

Rasheed injures his ankle as bad as Tim Duncan and he doesn't say shit. Rip Hamilton was playing on a sprained ankle too, and didn't say shit. Antonio McDyess dislocated his wrist and didn't say shit.

But I have to hear EVERY TIME in his ENTIRE CAREER that Wade gets diarhea?

I'm sick of it.

He's a fucking crybaby, who is building a "Jordanesque" legacy on stuffy noses and sprained pinky fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    It's the Finals and a good hard foul = suspension?

I wonder what the league would have done if Shaq hit Stackhouse like that. Maybe a $10,000 fine and that's it?

Try nothing. Snaq split open Stack's dome in game 1 (he needed stitches to close it up) and the refs were reluctant to even call a foul. This shit is fixed.

I'm predicting a Dallas game 5 win with a big preformance from Dirk. I hope Miami gets the shit kicked out of them.

ive already said this, but im rethinking the whole stack/rip trade.

for a while it looked like pure genius from joe D. now i'd have to say it was only a decent trade. i'd like to see what stack could do with our team. he got a lot of undue criticism for his 2002 playoff performance.

and that foul doesnt deserve a suspension. you cant say stack wasnt going for the ball, or that he used undue force. and even though i like shaq, it was nice to see him at the other end of it for once. it was just a hard man foul. zo does just as bad every game.

in fact, the heat have done worse to dirk probably 5 times every game.

We need an open letter to stern. What he's doing to the NBA is making it unwatchable, unless you have some sorta "superstar" not named Tim Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    ive already said this, but im rethinking the whole stack/rip trade.

for a while it looked like pure genius from joe D. now i'd have to say it was only a decent trade. i'd like to see what stack could do with our team. he got a lot of undue criticism for his 2002 playoff performance.

I love how people so easily forget how great Rip has been in the playoffs for us. He carried this team to the Finals in 04 while Chauncey, Tay and Sheed were pretty much AWOL. We don't make it to the Finals last year without Rip going for 24/6/4 on 60+% from the floor the Final two games. Yes he was weak in the Finals and weak in the playoffs this year (after injuring his knee and his thigh) but the good and great has faaar outweighed the bad from Hamilton in the playoffs. You can't say that about any other Piston the last 4 years. He's played what 14 series the last 4 years. I'd say 10 or 11 of those he's been good to great. How many good series has Stack had in his entire career? Has there even been one? And this talk about Rip having a better supporting cast is bullshit. Stack couldn't do shit with Dumars and Hill next to him in the playoffs. Hell he's the 4 option on the Mavs right now and he's shooting 35%. In fact the guy has played a grand total of 52 playoff games and he's only started in 14 of them! He's had plenty of talent around him in his career but he's only gone deep in the playoffs when he's the 4th or 5th option.

Rip as the #1 option has taken his team to 4 conference Finals, 2 Finals and 1 title. The worst he's done as #1 option is losing in the ECF.

Stack as a #1 option is a total failure. The BEST he's ever done as a #1 option was getting to the 2nd round. And to get to that second round he needed Jon Barry and Corliss Williamson to carry his sorry ass past one off the worst playoff teams in NBA history.

You can't win relying on Stackhouse. It's science.

He'd be a nice upgrade over Delfino and Evans tho.

I'm sick of the Bullshit that Shaq gets away with also. Did you see him after the foul? He's getting up, visibly angry, trying to fight Stack. Fortunately for Stack, Shaq is fat (understatement) struggles to get up, takes out three people in the crowd, and then has to be restrained by Wade so he doesn't go for Stack.

In the post game interview, Shaq is asked what he thinks of the foul. His answer went something like this: "It didn't even phase me. My daughter hit me harder than that."

What a fucking baffoon. Just retire already. Or have your baby - you've only been pregnant for like 13 years.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread