Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    I HATE ROD ALLEN. He is the worst TV guy alive
    When did Bill Raferty die?
    He didnt die.
    . <---joke

. <---MUHME's head

Hey buddy...I knew it was a joke...it just sucked ass. To say that Bill Raferty is on the level of sucking ass that Rod Allen is should be the joke.

I HATE ROD ALLEN. He is the worst TV guy alive
    When did Bill Raferty die?
    He didnt die.
    . <---joke

. <---MUHME's head
    lmao

Hey buddy...I knew it was a joke...it just sucked ass. To say that Bill Raferty is on the level of sucking ass that Rod Allen is should be the joke.
    You're fucking high. You mean to tell me you like it whenever Raferty says "kiiiyeeeiiss" as if he's having an epileptic seizure? And every time he screams out "MAN-TO-MAN!!!@#" like a fucking idiot, this appeals to you?

Rod Allen's not even in the same universe as suckitude that Raferty's in. In fact, Allen's downright decent, other than the fact he throws a lot of "uhh's" in his commentary while looking for the right word. Other than that, he's fine.

Impemba and Allen have grown on me. They do tend to spread man love a bit too much on any random Tiger but the stuff like the Big League Chew and "Do ducks have knees".....how can you deny that

I like Impemba and Allen, especially Allen. I like his voice, his excitement and he's a great analyst. Impemba is OK. He's an enigma to me though. He looks like a straight up balding white dude, yet his name is Mario Impemba? What's going on there?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    I miss Josh and Gibby.
    I do too. I thought Josh was top-shelf (I think he went national, didn't he?), and I loved when Gibby would get pissed at the opera singing hot dog vendor.

Greatest Tigers announcing team ever, though, has to be Kell/Kaline. Kell's southern drawl and easy-going manner worked perfectly for a play-by-play man, and Kaline's knowledge of the game was second to none. How sad is it that I fondly remember Al Kaline solely for his commentating skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    Impemba and Allen have grown on me. They do tend to spread man love a bit too much on any random Tiger but the stuff like the Big League Chew and "Do ducks have knees".....how can you deny that
    Dont forget the cotton candy bit.

And i'm not trying to say that they're the best of all time. Or better than any other pair. I'm just saying that I love when they do the games. I find my self entertained.

One thing I found out about detroit, is that we have the best local play by play guys on earth. Blaha, Mark Champion, Greg Kelser, Fred McLeod, Ken Daniels, Jim Price & Dan Dickerson, and many others.

Have any of you ever heard any of the other guys from other cities? I'm sure a TK fart would sound better than these guys.

Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard… Only the strong.
    I can't stand Mario Impemba. He talks way too much for a TV announcer, turns out I can see the game.

Rod is fine by me, he actually makes me LOL at least once a game.

+ Reply to Thread