+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Impemba and Rod Allen Apperiation Thread

Mario Impemba and Rod Allen Apperiation Thread

These two are just so fucking awesome. I swear, a game dosnt go by with out me laughin or getting a good chuckle out of these two. They deserve their own thread!

MARIO IMPEMBA

Rod Allen

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    You know what, it took me a little while to get used to them, but I can't really say a bad word about the pair. When I moved to Chicago, George Kell and Al Kaline were still on the job, and I never thought I'd be able to listen to anyone else, but I've warmed to the new guys. There's at least a couple times a game where they'll say exactly what I'm thinking.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    They are fine as far as following the game and bringing up some nuances that the casual fan might not notice, but there is pretty much nothing there as far as entertainment value, IMO. Just too vanilla.

I would say that I mildly "apperiate" them.
    Find a new slant.

I HATE ROD ALLEN. He is the worst TV guy alive

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    I HATE ROD ALLEN. He is the worst TV guy alive
    When did Bill Raferty die?

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    They may be bland, but trust me, as someone who watches most of his baseball through out of town announcers. you can do a lot, lot worse. Yes, the Dodgers and the Yankees have great announcers, but have you ever heard Hawk Harrelson (maybe on WGN for the Sox)? How'd you like to have to listen to that fucking guy every day? Drives me crazy. Alot of the other announcing teams I hear around the league are just plain annoying as well.

Impemba and Allen may not be especially "good", but I don't think they're especially "bad" either, and that's more of a luxury than you may realize.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Rod Allen is fucking God. Fuck ya'll queers!

He has the best quotes on Earth.

I'm on board with Rod and Mario. Josh left us for Rangers, so I'm done with him.

+ Reply to Thread