+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cedar Point

Blog Entries

Cedar Point

Used to go every year, but I'm going this weekend for the first time in about 8 years or so.

I've sort of lost touch with the latest rides, the new one the last time I went was The Magnum.

That drag racing one just looks downright nasty (see the pic in the random pic thread that just got posted).

I remember not being fond of being there on the weekend because the lines were so long, I also heard that they discontinued the "express lane" thing that that they used to have.

What are the newest developments at the park? Has anyone else been there recently?

I always look forward to a cold beer at the Red Garter Saloon, hopefully that is still there.
    Find a new slant.

Make sure to ride both the Dragster and Milennium Force, both are fucking great. I was there earlier this year, and if it weren't for the storms, the day would've been damn skippy. Less than 1 hour wait for Dragster, about 25 minutes for the Force. Was fun. You won't have near the luck, however, since you're going on the weekend.

Definatly go on those two rides, even if you have a 3 hour wait. They are both worth it. Tried the Skyhawk (went a few weeks ago) that was pretty awesome. But the Millenium Force is definatly my favorite. Except it was down for a couple hours as I was about 20 feet from getting on the second time.

yeah, the force is the shit. Totally different than any other, more like skydiving than a coaster.

I've never been to Cedar Point in my life. Hopefully that'll change this Summer.

8 years ago, then you've probably never ridden the Raptor. It's not "new" anymore but its one of the best rides there.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Used to go every year, but I'm going this weekend for the first time in about 8 years or so.

I've sort of lost touch with the latest rides, the new one the last time I went was The Magnum.

That drag racing one just looks downright nasty (see the pic in the random pic thread that just got posted).

I remember not being fond of being there on the weekend because the lines were so long, I also heard that they discontinued the "express lane" thing that that they used to have.

What are the newest developments at the park? Has anyone else been there recently?

I always look forward to a cold beer at the Red Garter Saloon, hopefully that is still there.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the same boat as you. The last time I went was about 8 years ago, after going every single year.

The latest ride I remember is the power tower.

The last time I went to Cedar Point, the gemini was new. I guess I'm about due for another visit.

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell
    The last time I went to Cedar Point, the gemini was new. I guess I'm about due for another visit.
    Hell yes, man. The new rides kick some serious ass.

the rides are great, no question but last time I was there we had to wait twenty minutes for a pretzel. You couldn't move the place was so crowded and we got on about 3 rides.

No crowd- best place on earth
    crowd- hell

+ Reply to Thread