+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Roethlisberger injured in motorcycle crash

Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber
    Agreed with Fool. Count Big Ben in with the numerous dumbasses the NFL is producing lately.

The best thing he can possibly do is get his mug fixed, stop fucking riding motorcycles, and pour some $ into educating kids about the dangers of the road. Everyone will forgive him then.

Except fans of the Bengals, Browns, and Ravens.
    I'm sure Carson Palmer is wondering WTF?

BTW...fuck helmet laws! Let Darwin take over.

Good luck to Ben.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    shitty because it sounds like the old lady turned in front of him. im surprised the media hasnt murdered him on his saying he only rides harleys. that was a fukn hayabusa and for anybody who doesnt know, heres a link to just a small clip of how badass these bikes are:

http://www.virob.com/virob/videos/439.html

notice how when the front wheel FINALLY sets down at 140mph (!!!) the acceleration increases, and how long the guy is still accellerating once the speedometer is pinned.

If the old lady turned into his lifted V12 4X4 with 66inch tires, it'd be "shitty" for the old lady.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    shitty because it sounds like the old lady turned in front of him. im surprised the media hasnt murdered him on his saying he only rides harleys. that was a fukn hayabusa and for anybody who doesnt know, heres a link to just a small clip of how badass these bikes are:

notice how when the front wheel FINALLY sets down at 140mph (!!!) the acceleration increases, and how long the guy is still accellerating once the speedometer is pinned.
    That's just ridiculous. Imagine if that guy hit a bump or a pothole, he'd disintegrate.

The bike he was on sounds like the crotch rocket of all crotch rockets ever made too.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    they are the mother of all crotch rockets. but in all honesty, as someone who doesnt like crotch rockets, i would totally own a busa (and kill myself lol).

If the link works, this will be my next chasis. Not into speed, just cruising.

Remote file uploads have been disabled. Oh well...I tried.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 06-14-2006 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa

Was is a Hayabusa? I knew it. Kinda looked like an older GSX-R Suzuki chassis, but too much body cladding. But the shit NOW is the Ninja ZX-14. Jesus fucking christ. Between that, the GSX-R liter, and the R1, I'm surprised we're not seeing more athletes biting eating tarmac!

+ Reply to Thread