Thread: The Gitmo System

Threaded View

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    If these guys are terrorists they are going to be treated like shit.... What are we supposed to do though? Treat these guys like they got caught robbing an airhead from Farmer Jack? You are going to get treated like shit when OUR country comes in and seperates the good from the bad. If you dont like it then A) Make sure we dont come in. B) Make sure you are not associated with anything bad. C) Dont piss us off.

Fact of the matter and this goes back through history. The weak die. Does it suck? YES. Is it fair? NO. Is life fair? No. We are there and doing what the hell we have to do.
    WTF???!?!?!??!

What was THAT?

Anyway, I can't stay and talk, I'm going to go out with MUHME and microwave some kittens. Fuck it. If they can't outrun me, and don't know how to survive being microwaved, its their fucking problem.

When I'm done, I'm going to join MUHME chasing down someone in a wheelchair, and cooking and eating him. This is AMERICA!!! The strong survive and the weak get pulled out of their wheelchairs and chopped up with onions and a nice chicken broth base.
    Last edited by Taymelo; 06-12-2006 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?