+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft

After reading the W3 thread, I want to see peoples opinions about WoW.

I think I may be one of the few people in my country not to play Wow.

What do most of you think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    After reading the W3 thread, I want to see peoples opinions about WoW.

I think I may be one of the few people in my country not to play Wow.

What do most of you think about it?
    I don't think you're exaggerating either. I played it for a while, it was neat and a nice timesink. However, to do anything cool at a high level you need to gather up 40+ 13-year-olds, have the discipline of the German wehrmacht, and about 2 hours of spare time. The numbers don't lie though - 6.5 million subscribers and climbing. Even Dave Chapelle plays/played.

I play.. its a good game.. real time consuming though. not for people with no patience.

Innovative Music Production.

I played a free demo I had with it and HATED IT. I LOVE Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne but WoW sucks my nutbag.

It looks cool, but I'm not going to spend 10 bucks a month or whatever it is to have an online account. Plus you get people who just sit in sweat shops and mine for gold, etc. I'll stick to the WC3 myself. I like the thrill of quick and intense battles more than slowly building up a character by beating down crappy PC's.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread