+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Ann Coulter Unappreciation Thread

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    i wouldnt quit your day job to become political forecaster.

i would say jeb bush and daschle have 0% chance of winning their partie's nominations, and clinton is a longshot at best.
    Then who?

This is a typical liberal response: bash a point, but offer no counterpoint.
    Counterpoint? No, I guess not. I consider myself to be slightly on the Liberal side, but I will surely say that Billary will probably get the nod. Here's my reasoning: The Dems are always looking for new and exciting ways to sabotage the fuck out of themselves. Running a woman would be a sure fire "A-ticket" to maybe getting 20% of the vote. Am I against a woman running for President? Absolutely not. Is America ready? Not quite yet.

On the other side of the coin, I offer this: Can Jeb run? Absolutely. Anyone who thinks this is impossible need look no further that the jackass that currently fills that chair. Further proof is that Ohio....OHIO was the swing state. Are you fucking joking? That's what happens when you vote with your bible instead of your pocketbook. If Jeb likes Jesus, then America likes Jeb.

shugaddadi, i completely agree. i cant stand ann coulter, and there are very few (dont know the word, political infotainer's (?)) that i like. bill maher used to be one.

denny, i'd say that most likely the dem nomination will be a gov, probably WV's (forget his name). barak obama will obviously have a chance. i do believe al gore may get some momentum (he was wise to go away after the hangin chad incident). i dont buy into the hilary hype.

as for the republican side (dont follow them as much), jeb would be the worst candidate to run. i dont see how another bush could ever be elected. approval raitings in the 20's kind of seal that deal. mccain probably has the best chance.

"I don't know that I'm ever not gonna want to play."
    A Bush would be bad to run, but it hasn't stopped them yet.

Let me back this up a bit. You're right. It would be a really bad move for the GOP to run Jeb...but with the way that things have been going for the last 6 years....well, let's just say that I'm planning for the absolute worst. That coupled with the fact that NOTHING suprises me anymore makes me think that the worst is not only possible, but absolutely probable.

As far as Barak goes....well that would be the best possble scenario available. Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen either. And yes, it will have absolutely everything to do with the color of his skin. So now isn't this just brilliant. The best man possible for the job will probably not get a shot in the near future because a large portion of this nation can't get past race discrimination. Sure, he might have a shot if New York, California, and Oregon could pick the next president....but millions and millions of backwards mother fuckers with rebel flags painted on their trucks still have the right to vote (unfortunately).

Good times.

Me vote for a Harvard man? I don't think so.

This post was completely random, ignore it as it holds no meaning.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Funny, Gecko and some others are strangely silent on this issue.

If I'm not mistaken, Gecko is a fan of Coulter.
    Oh TM where did you pull that one out of?

She's an entertainer in my mind that takes freedom of speech too far.

I believe that she has a point on some issues somewhere in what she says but it gets lost in the hateful translation.

Not a fan.
    Last edited by Gecko; 06-08-2006 at 05:40 PM.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    My hunch is that Bill Richardson gets the Democratic presidential nod.

Barak Obama is too young age wise, and too naiive politics wise. Let him grease the right wheels a little longer, then maybe he'll have a shot at VP.

AC is over the top...she says what she says to get reactions, imo. But I don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Some of what she says is true imo.

The wives were saying shit like they should be able to make fucking laws and shit about this because their husbands died? They were out in there on Pluto on a few occasions. I don't think many could think rationally after losing a loved one...Cindy Sheehan included.

Edit...IMO the wives had no more to say about what laws should be passed than any other citizen of the US.

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity
    funny thing is, she says most of that dumbshit to stay in the news and to keep selling books, if people stop paying attention to her, she'd just go away.
    Yep. Although now she's forced herself in and we can't force her out.

Goddammit.

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    AC is over the top...she says what she says to get reactions, imo. But I don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Some of what she says is true imo.

The wives were saying shit like they should be able to make fucking laws and shit about this because their husbands died? They were out in there on Pluto on a few occasions. I don't think many could think rationally after losing a loved one...Cindy Sheehan included.

Edit...IMO the wives had no more to say about what laws should be passed than any other citizen of the US.
    That was bullshit, Tahoe.

I'm getting so fucking sick of people blaming victims.

What's your next post going to be? Laci Peterson didn't deserve to die, but I'm getting so sick of her mother going to the cemetary and leaving flowers.

Seriously, fuck everyone who thinks like Tahoe.

EDIT: No, seriously. Fuck you. Respect lost.

I think its time to go rape and kill your loved ones, and then tell you to shut the fuck up and deal with it.
    Last edited by Taymelo; 06-09-2006 at 08:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread