+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: U.S. airstrike kills Al Qaeda leader, al-Zarqawi

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    We do this kind of shit, and the terrorists win because we become them.
    We do what shit? Abu Ghraib? Thats 'still' for another thread, imo. The idiots who did that are going to prison.
    What shit = Torture. And I don't think you can have an abstract discussion about contexts in which it's ok to torture without discussing all the real-world cases where torture has run amok, be it Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, Auschwitz, the Inquisition, etc.

But really, I've had enough of torture for one thread, so no more torture talk from me here in this thread. Feel free to carry on this particular topic without me.

But policy going forward... if we catch an animal like AZ, I'm fine with torturing him. He should die anyway, so send him to his after-life knowing what he did to others.
    We agree to disagree.
    And I'm fine with agreeing to disagree.

Abu Ghraib to me was...maybe I'm splitting hairs here... was criminal. It should be treated as a crime. It shouldn't be discussed, imo, as a 'from the top down' policy of torture, because imo, it wasn't from the top down. If it was, I think more higher up would be impicated. Nancy and her band would be all over it.

So I might not be making myself clear but Abu Ghraib wasn't US policy type of torture to save lives, that was criminal acts that have been dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    And why isn't Kennedy, Pelosi and Kerry giving kudos to the administration?

Or are they just able to criticize the admin for NOT capturing AZ?

Its like Pelosi constantly talking about 'culture of corruption' with the Reps but won't mention the crooks in her tent.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites.
    Do any conservatives get any facts right, ever?

Pelosi officially called for the resignation of William Jefferson from his committe work. She is one of the only ones to do so, and she did it right from the beginning. She said basically that she wasn't going to let people like you call her a hypocrite, and she would treat democrats the same as republicans.

Of course, if you watch Fox News, you wouldn't know news, facts, politics, or current events, just that "democrats are hypocrits".
    You like Nancy Pelosi? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar

Its like Pelosi constantly talking about 'culture of corruption' with the Reps but won't mention the crooks in her tent.

Do any conservatives get any facts right, ever?

Pelosi officially called for the resignation of William Jefferson from his committe work. She is one of the only ones to do so, and she did it right from the beginning. She said basically that she wasn't going to let people like you call her a hypocrite, and she would treat democrats the same as republicans.

Of course, if you watch Fox News, you wouldn't know news, facts, politics, or current events, just that "democrats are hypocrits".
    You like Nancy Pelosi? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

If you're going to resort to multiple LOL's after you've been

then I guess I'll just leave while I'm ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Slightly off subject... the fat chick on the left in that pic looks like Natalie from "The Facts of Life".

Well go ahead and leave then. Doesn't make any difference to me. You are in Pluto. Come back closer to the center of the universe and maybe we could communicate.

I might be on the conservative side of things, but I wish your family no harm.

And...there is nothing wrong with being liberal or conservative, but where you come from is just plain fucking stupid. You get too far out there on either end of the spectrums and you end up like you, being a fucking moron.

The administration had nothing to do with it. In fact, with most military operations, the less politics mixed into it, the better.

The only thing self-serving politicians can do is get soldiers killed due to their selfish agendas -- Democrats and Republicans alike. Officers go to places like West Point to fight, not to worry about how a particular military operation is going to affect the coffers of a particular political contributor.

Don't attack the building THAT WAY... how are we going to explain it to the American people? Don't use C-130's for repressive fire, innocent kids might die. Armor? For Humvees? Too expensive... and the armor manufacturer supported Kerry, so fuck 'em (well, I don't know if THAT'S true).

I say, just leave the generals alone to do their fucking job. Probably would have been out of Iraq by now.

Well go ahead and leave then. Doesn't make any difference to me. You are in Pluto. Come back closer to the center of the universe and maybe we could communicate.

I might be on the conservative side of things, but I wish your family no harm.
    BTW, Pluto is in the Solar System, which is in the Milky Way, which is in the Universe. The center of the universe is muuuuuuuccccchhhhh farther away than Pluto.

Just thought I'd clarify that before Tay got his hands on it. A pre-emptive strike/save, if you will.

I never relized how much Taymelo hated conservatives. Thank god I dont get involved in politic talks here. I might not be able to be the very best of buddies with taymelo! I LOVE YOU TAY!

Anthony = Steve Lobbyist.

Throw a little payola his way (maybe for a new police scanner), and your stumping will be complete.

+ Reply to Thread