+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos

Does anyone still play this on Battle.net? I just got back into playing it again. I like this game so much better than WoW plus there still is a ton of people playing it online. Usually there are about 500-1000 games going on at a time. If anyone still plays this online hit me up...

I play Frozen Throne during certain classes. You have FT or just RoC?

oh man, i wasted way too much time w/ WC3, lol. i can't play because i know i'll get sucked in....god, i loved sending Far Seers and wreaking havoc on peon lines w/ the Feral Spirits

DAMMIT GUYS!!! Get back into it!!! Basically I hadnt played since NEW YEARS because (this sounds so fucking dumb) I left my mouse for my laptop up at MSU. Well, I was too lazy to buy a new one and I JUST GOT MINE BACK the other day...So I fired it up...and...well...umm...40+ games later...here we sit. LMAO.

I dont have FT...All I have is ROC and I play on Bnet in AZEROTH.

I hate this game. I can't stop playing!

Buy the Frozen Throne!!!

I played that tower level in FT over and over. It was really fun. I don't usually go online with RTSs.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    Buy the Frozen Throne!!!
    Is frozen throne different when you play it online?

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade
    Buy the Frozen Throne!!!
    Is frozen throne different when you play it online?
    Yeah there are a number of changes, but not enough to make you a complete newb at the game. You'll also find that more people play FT.

purchasing as we speak

+ Reply to Thread