+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The World Cup is here

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    nice game, 2 dream goals by Lahm and Frings....but man you can't allow Costa Rica to score 2 goals, the defense has to be way better vs Poland.

btw: only 6 more wins, dann ist Deutschland Weltmeister !

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Asberry
    nice game, 2 dream goals by Lahm and Frings....but man you can't allow Costa Rica to score 2 goals, the defense has to be way better vs Poland.

btw: only 6 more wins, dann ist Deutschland Weltmeister !
    Deutschland, Deutschland uber alles!

Poland looks like HELL

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    Poland looks like HELL
    Yeah they do. Ecuador might just be heading to the second round if Poland doesn't at least get a draw here.
    Last edited by Comrade; 06-09-2006 at 06:11 PM.

4-2 Germans win.

I didnt watch the game but where was Michael Ballack?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    4-2 Germans win.

I didnt watch the game but where was Michael Ballack?
    Calf injury.

Awesome game for Trinidad & Tobago, hanging on for the tie being a man down. Don't know of any other sport where at the end of a tie game I was excited at the ending.

I thought Sweden would win but they tied.

The England game showed me how bad they are compared to the other elite teams. PAraguay had one player who was decent and really tried while England is full of talent and yet the only goal they scored was an own goal by PAraguay.

Ballack will be back when the Germans host Poland. Well...that is it for the Polish. Nice run. Thank you, come again

Once every couple of years is fine with me. Not sure I could watch it every Sunday.

But you gotta love a sport where the fans kick the shit out of player for fucking up. I'd consider that pretty pasionate sport.

And wasn't the Columbian goal tender murdered for putting the ball in his own net?

And some of these players put Manu Ginobli's whinny butt to shame. They can complaing like no one I've ever seen.

2 thumbs up for me.

+ Reply to Thread