+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 153
FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WTFDetroit Movie Review Thread

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by D's Nuts
    Egh, she doesn't really do anything for me. I prefer someone with bigger boobies. Not a toothpick with raisins.
    you must be referring to the 2006 bosworth (with her weight issues). She looked pretty good in 21.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

^^ Bosworthologist

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Not to interrupt the Bosworth discussion...

Saw Tropic Thunder this weekend. It definitely made me laugh periodically, but they tried to make it so stupid that it almost didn't work. Cruise, Downey and even *gasp* McConaughey were good in it.

I would say that if you haven't seen it, you can wait until it comes to HBO.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    I watched Disney's "Camp Rock" today. Pretty much the biggest let down in the world for an Original Disney Movie. I don't know how it drew the 2nd biggest cable audience ever back in June, the acting was brutal. The Jonas Brothers are a total disgrace to rock music. And it wasn't hard to tell that Demi Lovato (who, as an added caveat, is actually my cousin, twice-removed) was playing her first headline role in a film. Her acting was spotty and unexciting.

The fact that they are currently making a sequel, is depressing. When your a kid, Disney can make you more popular than God, but then the second you turn 21, they want no part of you.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfredo Ledezma
    I watched Disney's "Camp Rock" today. Pretty much the biggest let down in the world for an Original Disney Movie. I don't know how it drew the 2nd biggest cable audience ever back in June, the acting was brutal. The Jonas Brothers are a total disgrace to rock music. And it wasn't hard to tell that Demi Lovato (who, as an added caveat, is actually my cousin, twice-removed) was playing her first headline role in a film. Her acting was spotty and unexciting.

The fact that they are currently making a sequel, is depressing. When your a kid, Disney can make you more popular than God, but then the second you turn 21, they want no part of you.
    I came home early from work and caught my wife watching this movie. I have been making fun of her for it ever since.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    We couldn't make this stuff up, could we?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

cloverfield.
    holy fuck this was the WORST movie i have ever seen hands down. motherfucking hands down i am so pissed right now

Cloverfield was terrible if you were expecting anything more than a terrible monster movie.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Two Champions Of Shaolin starts off slow and is a little long, but there's some good fight scenes as the movie goes on. The dub is a little garbly, but who cares about words when you're seeing someone's balls get ripped off.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Psycho Kickboxer is a low-budget movie made in the late 90s that feels like it could have been made in the 80s. It's so bad (especially the acting) that it's quite entertaining, and there's not much plot to spoil the action. Kickboxer's fiancee and father is killed by big baddies in front of his face, so he becomes a Dark Angel (sometimes wearing a ninja costume, even) to get revenge.

I finally saw Black Book, which is a masterpiece! Normally, I have a problem with movies with just subtitles and no dub, an inability to pay attention and do casual tippety-typing on a computer at the same time. But Carice Van Houten is just... WOW. Verhoeven's commentary is worthwhile for anyone who really wants to know the history, too. Thumbs up!

+ Reply to Thread