+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 155
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WTFDetroit Movie Review Thread

Oh - Boondock Saints is the shit! Buy that flick!

Came out around the time Columbine happened so it died at the box office.

It's fucking awesome.

Love it!

It ain't the best movie you'll see but if you think it's shit you're a fucking idiot

Another good movie: Equelibrium (I think that's how you spell it)

Christian Bale is in it, it's a good flick - buy it/hire it/whatever it. Worth it!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

went to see click yesterday, very very good movie. I laughed and cried.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Oh - Boondock Saints is the shit! Buy that flick!

Came out around the time Columbine happened so it died at the box office.

It's fucking awesome.

Love it!

It ain't the best movie you'll see but if you think it's shit you're a fucking idiot

Another good movie: Equelibrium (I think that's how you spell it)

Christian Bale is in it, it's a good flick - buy it/hire it/whatever it. Worth it!
    /cosigned on both counts. If you haven't seen these two movies you are missing out.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    hostel: everyone i know and myself hated it, and we all love saw and horrors in general but just couldnt get into it. i even watched it twice to try and give it a chance.

boondock saints: awesome, own it, nuff said.

havent seen equilibriem, hafta check that out. just saw a movie called 'bully', from 2001. pretty fukt up, true story. if you dont mind being disturbed some id recommend it. going to watch 'the hills have eyes' in a bit here, will give my review when im done.

your really into horror movies. For me, fuck horror

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    your really into horror movies. For me, fuck horror
    thats my cheez man, seen pretty much every 80s horror movie ever made. the genre died off in the 90s. was resurrected by (this hurts to say) scream, but most of the new stuff sucks. PG-13 horror movies? dont think so. but yeah, ill be here for all of your horror movie needs

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    That's right about $11 for a movie ticket in US dollars. Denny might pay that in LA but I paid $7.50 for a non-discounted show. I think I paid $4 for a large pop the other day when I went ($8 for large pop and a large popcorn), which would be something like $5 Ozzy.
    $8US = $5AUS? LMAO

Can I give you $10,000 and you do the exchange?

Dude, if it cost you $8 it's gonna cost me at least $13.

If I have $1AUS it equals about 75cUS (whatever the fuck you call that) Dime? Nickel? Quarter? Whatever - the point is I'm paying more.
    Reading is good for the soul P. I said the $4 pop would be like $5 Ozzy. I understand your dollar is worth less than ours so you are paying "more" (if by "more" you mean a larger quantity of dollars, as for how much it actually costs in comparison, I'd have to see a breakdown of a couple things like cost of living and average wages and such in our two regions). But, just because your dollar is worth less than our dollar doesn't mean everything automatically costs more for you (see your $3 dollar coke, of course, that might be more expensive as well depending on the amount of the shit that's in there) though it is normal for things you have to import to cost more because of the importation and the currency difference.

But if you want to send me $10,000 I'll take that shit and "exchange" it for you. Detroit rates of course.
    STEW BEEF!

That's right about $11 for a movie ticket in US dollars. Denny might pay that in LA but I paid $7.50 for a non-discounted show. I think I paid $4 for a large pop the other day when I went ($8 for large pop and a large popcorn), which would be something like $5 Ozzy.
    $8US = $5AUS? LMAO

Can I give you $10,000 and you do the exchange?

Dude, if it cost you $8 it's gonna cost me at least $13.

If I have $1AUS it equals about 75cUS (whatever the fuck you call that) Dime? Nickel? Quarter? Whatever - the point is I'm paying more.
    Reading is good for the soul P.

Deleted a Bunch of stuff

But if you want to send me $10,000 I'll take that shit and "exchange" it for you. Detroit rates of course.
    Yeah, sorry - I re-read it and was too lazy to edit my post.

I'll keep my cash and you can keep the cold weather.

Fair trade? Fuck Yeah!

Great Barrier Reef here I come!

UxKa - put that horro shit on hold and go find Equilibrieum.

Buy it if you have to.

It's fucking awesome.

Another great flick? Dark City - made by the Aussie that did I, Robot, but it's done before he sold out.

Identity is another movie I liked enough to buy, even though I could see the twist coming.

Obviously I loved the Matrix Trilogy, love Star Wars and LOTR was OK.

It's weird - I'm love movies that geeks love.

But I doubt many geeks can drop 50.

UxKa - put that horro shit on hold and go find Equilibrieum.

Buy it if you have to.

It's fucking awesome.

Another great flick? Dark City - made by the Aussie that did I, Robot, but it's done before he sold out.

Identity is another movie I liked enough to buy, even though I could see the twist coming.

Obviously I loved the Matrix Trilogy, love Star Wars and LOTR was OK.

It's weird - I'm love movies that geeks love.

But I doubt many geeks can drop 50.
    equilibrium it is then. i have dark city, good flick. and who doesnt love ms connely? identity was decent. matrix reloaded was the best IMO, but they are all good. star wars is great too, loved part 3. i liked LOTR but the last one had waaaay too many 'oh no frodo' in slow motion moments. in LOTR two, when the trees kicked ass, was one of the coolest things i ever seen at the theater.

+ Reply to Thread