+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 155
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WTFDetroit Movie Review Thread

I won't be providing a review of Garfield. There is no fucking way I'm paying full price to watch that shit on the big screen.

The only reason to go to the cinema is to see massive special effects movies. Otherwise your home system is enough.

I went and saw XMen 3 and that might be the last movie I see at the cinema this year. Superman is gonna suck. It's a fucking kids movie.

At least Batman was dark enough to bring in the adult fans.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    I will celebrate elsewhere.

I just saw a few movies...

Glory Road - Go get it if you havent seen it. Fucking amazing movie

End Game (w/Cuba Gooding Jr.,James Woods and Burt Reynolds) - Sucked nutbags. I hope nobody ever sees this...it sucks dick

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    The Producers--8/10

This was a funny movie and Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick were excellent. But it's so weird...

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0183892/

Armageddon: This is a Hong Kong movie that came out a year before the "Men Can Cry When Bruce Willis dies" blockbuster of the same name. It's Oriental Christian X-Filesy happy horseshit about how video-on-demand in conjunction with the hand of God and a black Mass will lead to the end of all things. Or something. Though the subtitles and the dubbing differ, usually a good sign of semi-interesting foreign-film watching when words are important, this thing put me to sleep twice. Rod Serling could've told the film's story 4x as well in 1/4th the time. They get bonus points for shooting some scenes in Prague and actually calling it Prague, but still, it's not worth renting.

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    I just saw a few movies...

Glory Road - Go get it if you havent seen it. Fucking amazing movie

End Game (w/Cuba Gooding Jr.,James Woods and Burt Reynolds) - Sucked nutbags. I hope nobody ever sees this...it sucks dick
    Really want to watch glory road.

Opening this week:

Click

Waist Deep

While Adam Sandler is always good for a laugh during the summer, I wouldn't be surprised if this movie bombs. While a remote that controls the world is an idea that everyone has had in their life, I have the feeling they're somewhat limited as to what they can do in this movie. I have the feeling the previews have showed us all the funny points in the entire movie.

Waist Deep - I think Tyrese Gibson has improved as an actor and even seems to be a pretty cool guy, I'll skip this one. Anyone who sees it and feels compelled to write a good review might change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Click chose a bad time to ask people for 10 dollars. Its superman returns week in a few days.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

watching rounders, the poker movie with matt damon.

i am going to see click on sunday and looking foward to it

nacho libre was pretty entertaining

+ Reply to Thread