+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 155
FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1549

Thread: Official WTFDetroit Movie Review Thread

The cinema complex in this shitty town (Bundaberg) doesn't have Avatar in 3D - only normal.

FUCK!!!!!!!!

what a bunch of cunts

Most ground breaking movie in God knows how long and I'm not gonna get to experience it fully.

Motherfuck, cock sucking cunts, bullshit, fuck, shit, FUCK.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Drive to another town.
    STEW BEEF!

Move to another town, you shitty dicked fuck.

DrRay is like Fool +10
    STEW BEEF!

Boys, go to google maps and look for Bundaberg. It's in Queensland, Australia.

I'll wait..........

Done waiting - I could drive for an hour and a half and not find a bigger town or one with a cinema that could play Avatar in all it's glory.

I could drive 3 hours to Brisbane to watch the movie - but I ain't that stupid.

And no offense gents but I'd rather live in my town than live where you guys are. I don't do winter. At all. Fuck that!

So when are you moving to Brisbane?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Boys, go to google maps and look for Bundaberg. It's in Queensland, Australia.

I'll wait..........

Done waiting - I could drive for an hour and a half and not find a bigger town or one with a cinema that could play Avatar in all it's glory.

I could drive 3 hours to Brisbane to watch the movie - but I ain't that stupid.

And no offense gents but I'd rather live in my town than live where you guys are. I don't do winter. At all. Fuck that!
    Winter in Denver isn't bad. I can see my grass most of the winter and it's sunny %90 of the time. Sure, it's in the 30's, but I'm also an hour and a half from some pretty nice ski resorts.

Winter in Michigan does blow. You could go a month without seeing sunshine.

I don't think I'd live in a place without Winter. It means you also miss out on Fall (leaves changing, cider and donuts, etc). I like having all 4 seasons.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    That was a bromantic post, Chris.
    Find a new slant.

My penis is very soft now because of it.
    STEW BEEF!

I hate having all 4 seasons.

Why the fuck do you wanna be cold?

It gets cold in Bundaberg in winter, but nothing like Michigan or Denver. It don't snow here.

And while I realise that means I can't build no snowmen and smash 'em with a golf club or a baseball bat it also means my balls don't try to hide inside me when it hits 0 degrees

+ Reply to Thread