Page 114 of 155
FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1549

Thread: Official WTFDetroit Movie Review Thread

How were the Kzoo people?
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    I always think I hate Toby McGuire. Something about how he looks and the sound of his voice makes me not want to like him

Blog Entries
    How were the Kzoo people?
    Bitch next to me wouldn't shut up. (not my wife, next to me on the other side)

Other than that, they were very nice.

It was shown on the WMU campus theater, no food or drinks allowed and they had a "host" come out and speak before the movie started. It felt like there was going to be a group discussion after it was over.

It was a little uncomfortable for me, to be honest.
    Find a new slant.

Watched Wonder Boys last night at about 4am. I think that is the perfect time to watch that movie. It's not very good. I always think I hate Toby McGuire. Something about how he looks and the sound of his voice makes me not want to like him, but I can't deny his acting. He's good in too many things (I've not seen the Spiderman movies) that I have to admit I think he's a good actor. He certainly doesn't save this movie though.
    i like that movie. michael douglas is one of my favorite actors, kate holmes is smoking hot, and robert downey jr was good in his role.

i dont care for tobey mcguire either, but he's fine in this movie.

come to think of it i would never recomend this movie to guy.

i think i liked it cuz of the music.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    kate holmes is smoking hot
    Fixed.

you dont like kate holmes?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Anyone seen Legend Of The Shadowless Sword?

The Region 1 DVD has Korean audio only, but the plot is basically an excuse to go from kickass fight scene to kickass fight scene. Strictly in terms of the action, this is sort of a hybrid of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Mortal Kombat... recommended for that alone! The visuals and wirework are most impressive. I'm surprised they didn't get some English-speaking voice actors to do a dub for a domestic theatrical release.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    you dont like kate holmes?
    Correct.

Moving on...

Just watched a flick on cable called Next. Fun movie. I wouldn't pay nine bucks for the privilege but certainly a decent way to kill a couple hours. It was far, far better than that other Nicholas Cage sees the future movie felchfest.

Just saw Doubt. It was a lot better than I expected. Slow beginning but that's expected due to the setting. The conversation with the mom is incredible.
    STEW BEEF!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Just saw Doubt. It was a lot better than I expected. Slow beginning but that's expected due to the setting. The conversation with the mom is incredible.
    I know, you're right on the line between "LADY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG IN YOUR HEAD" and "you know, she kind of has a point."

+ Reply to Thread