+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 155
FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1549

Thread: Official WTFDetroit Movie Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    1. I think this thread achieved epic status today.

2. Zip's plan is uncannily similar to my plan which keeps me happy to this day. Apparantly, we think more alike than I thought.
    Sorry dude, but you had a kid. That is one thing that I advise against with all my might.

Food for thought: There are about 6.5 billion people in the world. I bet you that 6.3 billion of them are accidents.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    I've got 0 kids. 15,950 stupid posts are enough for me.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Douche Baggins
    I've got 0 kids. 15,950 stupid posts are enough for me.
    Each post is to be treasured like a little baby of its own.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Zip... if we've followed mostly the same plan, and I have achieved the goal, but I have a kid... doesn't that still mean success? I don't think the kid himself equals failure. The female still abides by the guidelines.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Saw Milk today. Good Will Hunting and Drugstore Cowboy are among my favorite movies though so I try and see all of Van Sant's stuff. It is indeed very GAY. Takes about the first hour to get over that, if even. Guys are kissing each other....yeah, no good.... Sean Penn is crazy good in it, though. Probably a best actor headed his way.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I saw a couple movies that are well worth renting.

Graduation is uneven in tone, but well-acted and pleasant. It stars a bunch of twentysomethings from popular TV shows, including the yummy Shannon Lucio. The plot is that friends about to graduate from high school are robbing a bank to save the life of a mom who's in the hospital with no insurance. It's a muted cross between a John Hughes coming-of-age film and a heist film.

Severance is your classic "dumb kids dumbly go into the woods and get stalked by an unspeaking big bad inscrutible scary fucker" film. But, instead of dumb kids, this movie has Shaun Of The Dead defense contractors. Instead of, say, Jason-in-a-mask, this has east European terrorist sorts who don't speak English. They all deserve to die, and it's pretty enjoyable to watch it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Severance is your classic "dumb kids dumbly go into the woods and get stalked by an unspeaking big bad inscrutible scary fucker" film. But, instead of dumb kids, this movie has Shaun Of The Dead defense contractors. Instead of, say, Jason-in-a-mask, this has east European terrorist sorts who don't speak English. They all deserve to die, and it's pretty enjoyable to watch it happen.
    This sounds like a movie I need to see.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Here's the defense contractor in question:

Blog Entries
    "Righteous Kill"

The first 95% of the flick is hot garbage, the screenplay is just terrible and Pacino and Deniro suck balls.

The last 5% made the first 95% seem a little more worthwhile, but not much more.
    Find a new slant.

Watched a couple movies over the last week:

3:10 to Yuma - great flick. Loved it. I'm not a Russell Crowe fan, but he did a fantastic job in the movie. 9/10.

Pineapple Express - Hilarious. Seth Rogan was okay in it, but James Franco made the movie. You have to watch it again to hear the shit he says/does and see the stupid ass expressions he makes. 8/10.

Get Smart - Funny movie. I loved the original show and this did a pretty good job paying homage to it. There were a couple laugh out loud parts, and a pretty funny movie altogether. A movie where you can just turn off your brain and watch other people be stupid. 7.5/10.

Meet Bill - I like Aaron Eckhart, but this film was very average. The kid was very good in the film, and Eckhart wasn't bad, but the film lacked a lot of substance. 5/10.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread