+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 155
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WTFDetroit Movie Review Thread

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    i saw 'a scanner darkly'. it was a bit confusing but it pretty much ties together by the end... make sure you wont have to pee or get more popcorn or you will be really confused. it ended too soon though, coulda used about 15 more minutes to truly finish the story rather than just leaving you with the idea of what will happen. maybe a sequel coming? overall a thumbs up. just the animation is cool enough. id give it a 7/10.

I saw Lady in the Water Tuesday night at a prescreening. It's a great movie, pretty much a fairy tale. But it really makes you think. I advise seeing it.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by RegicideGreg
    I saw Lady in the Water Tuesday night at a prescreening. It's a great movie, pretty much a fairy tale. But it really makes you think. I advise seeing it.
    the gf is trying to make me see that. i doesnt look bad but ive never liked any of m knight shamalans movies at all, so thats my hitch.

Is that suppose to be the horror movie?

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    For some reason, I'm getting to the theater a lot lately. That's good, but it's a fucking expensive habit.

Click--7/10. Much better when it doesn't try to be funny.

Nacho Libre--9/10. Starts of slow as hell but gets really funny, then goes toward a nice, if conservative, ending.

Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow
    I just saw a few movies...

Glory Road - Go get it if you havent seen it. Fucking amazing movie

End Game (w/Cuba Gooding Jr.,James Woods and Burt Reynolds) - Sucked nutbags. I hope nobody ever sees this...it sucks dick
    Glory Road was excellent, but it was SO similar to coach carter

I heard from 4 people it was absolutely HORRIBLE! M. Night is fading fast. IMO, he'd had one good movie, The Sixth Sense.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I heard from 4 people it was absolutely HORRIBLE! M. Night is fading fast. IMO, he'd had one good movie, The Sixth Sense.
    i liked signs and unbreakable myself. the village was utter garbage though. i heard lady in the water was tight. but i'll find out for myself probally.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Have you seen Unbreakable.

I've heard that it is just not a horror or the like thing, and people are thinking horror when they think M. Night.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitsportscity
    Have you seen Unbreakable.

I've heard that it is just not a horror or the like thing, and people are thinking horror when they think M. Night.
    maybe thats why they dont like3 it. its a suspense/supernatural story. can't tell you more than that w/o spoiling it
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread