+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 155
FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1549

Thread: Official WTFDetroit Movie Review Thread

Blog Entries
    I didn't think there was such a thing as a worse movie than Blades of Glory, until I saw Don't Mess With the Zohan. Oh my god, what a piece of shit. Even worse than Tahoe's posts in the political threads.

^ You can't handle the truth
    Players meeting my ASS!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Transformers 2: An abortion. That movie was so bad on so many levels, it blew my mind. I knew it wasn't going to be as good as the first movie (which was only average), but holy shit. They couldn't even get basic movie set continuity right... like one moment Megan Fox's pants were really dirty, then they were clean a second later. Just a horrible, horrible movie.

If you have the opportunity to see it for free, with free popcorn and twizzlers and smores, just don't. Your time is better spent watching something else.

and what the hell was she doing wearing pants in the first place?!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I enjoyed Look by Adam Rifkin, but if I believe IMDB, I enjoy Adam Rifkin stuff more than most. It's one of those intertwining lives character pieces and on that level alone, it's pretty good. The schtick which gives it its title is that all the footage is done from real surveillance-camera angles and suitable lensing. It gives a voyeristic and sometimes-creepy quality that makes it worthwhile. Bonus props for the two teenage hotties stripping off in the beginning!

Watchmen: Director's Cut

My first blu-ray purchase... pretty cool movie, a little slow moving for my tastes, however...

8/10

Did Donnie Dorko really die in that movie?

edit: shit he did

I just watched Twilight (I hope Zip doesn't read this post). So I absolutely hate the fact this stupid franchise is so popular. I went into the movie with zero expectations thinking it could be among the stupidest movies I've ever seen... and it did not disappoint. The movie was awful - pure fecal matter. There was plot hole after plot hole, douchebag actors that should be in High School Musical 15 or whatever number they're on, and terrible dialogue.

In conclusion, I recommend all of you see it for two reasons: 1) so you can suffer as I have suffered, and 2) if you're constipated, this should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I wouldn't go see it if you bought me popcorn and put your arm around me.

+ Reply to Thread