+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6/6/06 - is the world going to end today?

6/6/06 - is the world going to end today?

anything weird happen to anyone?

on a related note, has anyone been to Hell, MI?

No and no. Just another day.

no, unfortunately we'll have to wait till december 21st, 2012.
    Quiet err, im transmitting rage

Why not December 12?

I had really bad gas today...more than usual.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I made a concerted effort to conceive a child on this day.

I had my graduation ceremony inside a church. So I was safe

BORN AT 6AM ON 06/06/06, HIS MUM WAS INDUCED FOR 6 DAYS, HE WEIGHS 6LBS 6OZ AND HE'S CALLED.. DAMIEN

By Richard Smith

HORROR film fan Suzanne Cooper yesterday named her baby Damien after the devil child in the The Omen, who was also born on June 6.
    Suzanne went one better than the movie by hitting the full Number of the Beast with the date - 6/6/06.

Special needs teacher Suzanne, 36, was also induced for six days before Damien arrived at 6.59am, tipping the scales at a spine-chilling 6lb 6oz.
    She said: "We are overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that's why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th.

"It does seem a bit weird I suppose, but he's a perfect baby - nothing at all like Damien in The Omen."

Dad Michael rushed Suzanne to hospital in Bristol last Wednesday afternoon after she began suffering back pains.

The baby was due on Saturday and doctors decided to induce her straight away, but little Damien refused to arrive until yesterday.

Suzanne went into labour in the early hours and Damien was born shortly after 6am. Electrical engineer Mike said: "It was a devil of a birth - a bit of a horror show. Once she went into labour it was straightforward, but six days in hospital is a long time to wait.

"Suzanne and I love watching horror films and we were both keeping our fingers crossed that he would be born yesterday.

"It took a fair bit of persuasion for Suzanne to let us call him Damien but it seems fitting considering the date."

The baby also arrived on the day the remake of the 1976 film The Omen was released in the cinemas.

A spokesman at Bristol's Southmead Hospital said: "We would all like to say congratulations on the birth of their new baby.

"We're very pleased that all went smoothly with the birth and we are happy to have been involved."

Kerry Laing, who also gave birth to a baby boy yesterday, told how her gran Helen, 79, phoned family to tell them they had named him Damien.

Kerry, 20, from Cardenden, Fife, had actually called him Rhys.

That boy is going to live a hard life.

Blog Entries
    My bullshit meter is going off, 6 days of labor?

Why wouldn't they have done a C Section? She would have been home the next day.

Got a link for that Geck, it's not from The Onion is it?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread