+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas vs Miami (Heat win 4-2)

That was some bullshit right there. If I gave a shit about either of these teams, I would be pissed.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Obviously, copious amounts of FT shooting is what "playoff basketball" is all about. <deep sigh> Is it just me, or have many of these games felt like just regular season games but in the playoffs, as far as the ref-ing goes? I had felt some of that in 2005, but a lot more of it in 2006.
    Welcome to the new NBA reffing... it's fuccccktastic!

LMFAO

What a joke. But the boss doesn't care. 13% ratings increase. Fuck if the game is a joke. People are watching.

David Stern does not want Mark Cuban to win a title. Period. This leauge is fucking balogna, I'm only gonna watch the NCAA from now on.

bullshit written all over this. people say wade did over and back on the inbound. not so clear about that.

for the last free throw, fuck the refs, clearly nothing affected the shot.

Cuban after the game. http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/Vi...1403&catId=104

Replay of the inbound.

Looks like O&B to me.
    Last edited by Fool; 06-19-2006 at 01:51 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

dwayne wade is officially the best player ever.

every time he has the ball, he will score a bucket and/or a foul will be called, guaranteed. theres no stopping that. of all the superstar treatment that the nba is known for, wade's is the most extreme, imo.

and its sad, cuz he would be such a fun player to watch, if he played by the same rules everyone else does. the reffing has been horrible, but also one sided, which makes it 1000x worse.

LMFAO@Cuban.

Best owner in the NBA. Best post game interview i've ever seen.

"Ask me a real fuckin question"

Press Release - Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki has been issued the standard fine of $5,000 for kicking a basketball into the stands, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Senior Vice President Basketball Operations.

The incident occurred at the conclusion of the Mavericks’ 101-100 loss to the Miami Heat in Game 5 of the 2006 NBA Finals at AmericanAirlines Arena
    Howard w as a little pissed as well, as he should be. He said something like, get out of my face dawg, ge tout of my face to a reporter

+ Reply to Thread