+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas vs Miami (Heat win 4-2)

Miss Scarlett, in the Champagne Room, with the glock!
    I haven't posted in a while and what I just witnessed on T.V. has inspired me to post. I FUCKING HATE THE NBA!

I fucking hate the Miami Heat, and Wade's free throw shooting ass, I hate the fact that Dirk is a fucking choaker, I hate how A. Mourning freaks the fuck out everytime he touches the fucking ball as if his 2 pointer is the greatest shot ever taken. I hate that great teams, like Detroit couldn't get it together, so they were at home watching this bullshit series, instead of playing in it. I hate that I give a shit about this stupid ass sport, I hate that basketball as we knew it will never be the same because the fucking Heat just got away with the biggest scam in the (enter Bill Walton) "history of the NBA!"

-sigh.

Tom Petty, still a terrible choice for the NBA playoffs.

(and I own at least one TP album)
    STEW BEEF!

Stanly Cup Finals>NBA Finals.

LOL@People who didnt watch the cup.

Damn. Zo's been talking for like 5 minutes straight. I don't think they even asked him a question.
    Last edited by Fool; 06-21-2006 at 01:05 AM.
    STEW BEEF!

This the state of the NBA. “Refs Call Phantom Fouls , No One Can Stop It,”

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    The NBA is now gearing itself towards people who dont watch basketball. Those people only watch shaq and wade. Shaq's enough of a star that even non-fans know him and wade was in GQ-ueer. Its a sad fact, but the NBA is looking to sellout anyways possible to increase profit margin. The irony in one miami fan i know bitching about the nba selling its awards name titles to sponsors is hilarious. He doesnt realize that they sell their NBA titles to sponsors too, and the sponsors want dwayne wade. Dirk does david hasselhoff cd collection commercials, Stackhouse does the "i'm a christian, but i'll kill you", and it gets duller after that. Seeing the disgust over this makes me happy i didnt watch this series.

Of course someone may ask"Well what about the true NBA fans?!". The answer has been made pretty clear "Fuck ya'll". The truth is we are considered to be too dedicated to stop watching regardless of the changes. And some of us actually even like some of the changes. Unfortunately they are turning the NBA into NBA Live 2004 with the foul meter turned up to max. And we can't do much about it. Like the players association, we have given Stern too much power and he's(or his chosen predecessors) never letting it go. thats my only rant. i already predicted this outcome and i figured it would be in the hands on stern(aka the refs).
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

+ Reply to Thread