+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you start on of them online petition thingies?

How do you start one of them online petition thingies?

If I had the energy, I'd want to start a petition which states Darko has to give his championship ring to McDyess.

I feel horrible for Dice. The rest of the guys, fuck 'em, but Dice deserves a ring. He's taking it pretty hard, I imagine, given the fact that he couldn't bear to talk to the media after the game 5 (I believe) in the Cleveland series because he was so disheartened with the loss. He's come so far back from devastating knee injuries, and has had such a great attitude, it's really tough to see him fall short in two straight years.

I feel so bad for Dice as well. Great guy that busts his fucking ass off every game...yet Darko won a ring and he came a year late...

I like the idea TK and I would support it 100%

Fuck it. Grab some led pipes, baseball bats, anything you guys can find. We're going to orlando and taking that ring.

I think Darko deserves his ring because of the non-stop comedy he provided us.

Tremaine Fowlkes, on the other hand.......

he got a ring? for what? give me a ring then. I sat on my chair and cheered my heart out.

All kinds of people get rings when a team wins. I lived next door to a guy with either an 89 or 90 ring because he worked for an ad agency that worked a lot with the Pistons.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    All kinds of people get rings when a team wins. I lived next door to a guy with either an 89 or 90 ring because he worked for an ad agency that worked a lot with the Pistons.
    I think teams get a certain amount of surplus rings that they can hand out to whomever they want.

also, I found an online petition site:

http://www.petitionspot.com/

Should WTF collaboratively create this petition for giggles?

Blog Entries
    I think the owner can buy as many rings as he wants to.

That being said, Darko's ring should be reclaimed and melted down so Billy D. can avoid having to pay for fillings at the dentist.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    I think Darko deserves his ring because of the non-stop comedy he provided us.

Tremaine Fowlkes, on the other hand.......
    Termaine wsa a disaster...but when I had my seats they were in the family section that year (110) and his cousin was funny as hell. Reminded me of an older Chris Tucker. He was cool as hell...now Darko's boys on the the other hand....

I'm Varsity chump. You're J.V.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I think the owner can buy as many rings as he wants to.

That being said, Darko's ring should be reclaimed and melted down so Billy D. can avoid having to pay for fillings at the dentist.
    bad assumption...I don't believe he has teeth.

+ Reply to Thread