View Poll Results: Do you feel that gay marriage should be outlawed?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 22.86%
  • No

25 71.43%
  • Unsure

2 5.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay marriage, should it be outlawed?

LOL at Gutz's ENTIRE post!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Here's a quote from a new Yahoo article that I found to be dead on.

Quote Originally Posted by Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid of Nevada

"The reason for this debate is to divide our society, to pit one against another," Reid said in remarks prepared for delivery on the Senate floor. "This is another one of the presidents efforts to frighten, to distort, to distract, and to confuse America. It is this administration's way of avoiding the tough, real problems that American citizens are confronted with each and every day."
    Find a new slant.

What, no TK yet?

We are speaking about gays.

TK's specialty.

The master art of Haiku transcends forums.

Also, if you vote "unsure", does that make you "bi"?

Welcome to Detroit...Oregon. Home to Detroit Lake and nothing else.
    Wanna preserve the sanctity of marriage? Ban divorce. Fucking hypocritical Republicans.

If you wanna connect it to children, then punish your fucking redneck relatives whose sisters bear them children when they're 15.

This isn't a gay marriage debate. This is a discrimination debate. This is about whether or not gays should have rights.

The only reason this is even a fucking issue is because the word "marriage" got thrown in and we all know how fucking tense that word can be.

This isn't an issue of discrimination. The neocons are bringing this up now to energize their hill billy base. Republicans know they are going to get their asses handed to them if the 06 elections are based on real issues. They put out this fake issue to piss off rednecks and to get them out to the polls. After the elections this issue will die.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    LOL at Gutz's ENTIRE post!
    I already forgot what i wrote.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    i could care less what they do, i voted against the ban. i had a gay roommate a few years back and i just didnt walk around in my underwear lol. shoot they probably got it made... who knows better how to please a penis than someone with a penis, or please a pussy than someone with a pussy? im not gay, therefore ive spent countless hours instructing girls to do this and do that and its better this way and dont bend it like that. not like i get it with a ton of virgins but they dont have a cock, so they dont know. dated a girl for over a year, we got it on a ton, and i was still giving her pointers in the end. i think what pisses a lot of people off about gay marriage (as far as people who dont care about gay people) is the tax breaks, ive heard that argument a lot. ultimately i think its just another stepping stone for american society to get over, womans suffrage, black rights, and now gay people. the fact that my tax money is being wasted on something like this pisses me off the most. we should be focusing more on immigration, economy, etc.

i voted for the ban, only because its true that glenn is a master of spinning poll results.

im against banning gay marriage, because there are huge advantageous to being married as far as insurance, taxes, and the law go. and like glenn said, the gov should stay out of our personal business (this would be an obvious blending of church and state).

but as a rule, im pretty much against gay marriage, and homosexuallity at all. i do believe its wrong (how is it not, society couldnt survive if we were all gay. infact, in the mid 1800's, there was no homosexuallity. its a biproduct of changing living conditions where a person could live outside the basic familly structure). more, i think the acceptance of homosexuallity into our culture is probably just another step in an overall trend of moral decline that will probably do a 180 when people start trying to making pedelophilia or necrophelia acceptable to the mainstream.

ps: i really dont hate homosexuals, this is all a biproduct of my anger towards sheed.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    infact, in the mid 1800's, there was no homosexuallity. its a biproduct of changing living conditions where a person could live outside the basic familly structure).

in ancient rome there were gay bathhouses, they were quite common and accepted.

+ Reply to Thread