View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Finals, and how long will it take?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mavs in 4

0 0%
  • Mavs in 5

2 18.18%
  • Mavs in 6

6 54.55%
  • Mavs in 7

0 0%
  • Heat in 4

0 0%
  • Heat in 5

0 0%
  • Heat in 6

2 18.18%
  • Heat in 7

0 0%
  • Fuck it, I don't care

1 9.09%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2006 NBA Finals predictions

Blog Entries

2006 NBA Finals predictions

How do you think it's going to shake out?
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I want to say Mavs in 5, but because of the 2-3-2 format, I'm going with Mavs in 6.

I think Josh Howard will do a decent job on Wade, and if Wade has to check him right back, that might be a problem for DWYane.

While the Mavs don't have anybody that can "stop" Shaq, they do have Diop & Dampier, and their 12 fouls (Mbenga would have made it 18).

Who on the Heat is going to guard Dirk? Haslem? Fatoine?

I think the Mavs would be wise to run and gun, that'll either wear Shaq out, or get him pulled off the floor. I think the Mavs have the athletes to run circles around these frauds.
    Find a new slant.

Mavs in 5, maybe 6. Miami has 2 of the 3 best players, but their advantages pretty much end there.

gah, i don't want to vote, because i feel like the Heat have a chance to win it all. Snaq found spinach-laced donuts and is looking pretty dominant again. fouls or not, he's going to tear up Diop and Dampier.

i think i'm going to throw up now.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-05-2006 at 01:58 PM.

Dallas in 6. You know David Stern is going to try and squeeze every penny he can out of seeing snaq and wade out there.

No one is beating dallas. They have the best coach in the NBA, great depth, match up problems all over, (please tell me who is going to guard Dirk? Thats right, you cant!)

They look like we did 2 years ago.

I really wanted to just put FUCK IT...I DONT CARE. I dont think that I am going to watch it that much. My heart is still fucking crushed.

i'll catch as many games as i can. i won't be rearranging my schedule, like i did w/ pistons games. from a pure basketball POV, it should be an entertaining series.

i think my optimism for next season has helped heal some wounds of this year's playoff debacle. Amir Johnson for MIPOY!!

Yeah...same here...I guess if it is on I will have it on in the background or something. But, I am just too damn bitter to watch right now. I need more time lol

Blog Entries
    Who will be the first (only?) to pick Miami?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Who will be the first (only?) to pick Miami?
    Somebody who likes getting punched in the larynx and watching their team lose.

+ Reply to Thread