+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rumblings from the radio

rumblings from the radio

heard one of the black dudes on wdfn (terry foster?) hint on the radio today that there is a rumor of serious locker room issues, and he hinted it was over a girl... i know, kinda gay to be speculating over piston's personal lives, but if one of the starters got with another starter's girl, it might mean one has to go.

dont shoot the messanger. just passing the word.

Wow, that just sounds gay. Fuck them if thats true. I dont believe it, but its possable.

That was Eric Pate, not Foster.

It's the same guy that last summer said the Pistons were nothing but a 1-hit wonder and should trade SHeed for Tyson Chandler. He's an idiot.

WDFN sticks him on their saturday afternoon time slot because that's where he has the least opportunity to embarrass them.

As for the bit over a girl, the bad boys were screwing each other's wives to often the locker room was more like a swinger's convention. Vinnie's wife I know got passed around like a bowl of nachos.
    Last edited by Kstat; 06-04-2006 at 07:09 PM.

huh?

are we sure this isn't the 'billups personal problem' alluded to earlier?

sounds like BS, at least the part about fighting over a girl. wouldn't it be funny though if some bencher like amir or delfino or somebody took a starter's girl..

(ok it wouldn't be FUNNY, but i'm just rambling)

anyways i call bullshit. sounds like nonsense, trying to find some explanation for the collapse. hell all the articles talked about how thep iston players on the plane were putting on some show or something to try and convince big ben to stay. doesn't sound like a fracturing locker room to me. At no point did there appear to be friction between any PLAYERS.

I heard they all ran busto's on Flip's wife!

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    Vinnie's wife I know got passed around like a bowl of nachos.
    No.

The rumor is that Vinnie and... I think it was James Edwards... were screwing Rodman's wife.

Vinnie was single, I believe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Robinson
    The only thing that could destroy this team is a woman.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Rodman wasn't formally married until after Buddha Edwards was ditched by Trader Jack in a dumbass move, and they were also teammates on the 72-10 Bulls. Somehow, that doesn't strike me as the right guy, if there was ever any truth to it. Annie "Anicka" Banks was as nutso as Rodman in her day, AFAICT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    That was Eric Pate, not Foster.

It's the same guy that last summer said the Pistons were nothing but a 1-hit wonder and should trade SHeed for Tyson Chandler. He's an idiot.

WDFN sticks him on their saturday afternoon time slot because that's where he has the least opportunity to embarrass them.

As for the bit over a girl, the bad boys were screwing each other's wives to often the locker room was more like a swinger's convention. Vinnie's wife I know got passed around like a bowl of nachos.

Pate is a disaster...

However mistaking Pate for Foster is an even bigger disaster

+ Reply to Thread