+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Delfino will ask to be traded

Delfino will ask to be traded

He has become this season’s Darko Milicic, a player with a lot of promise who has yet to fully tap into it because of a lack of playing time. The difference, however, is Delfino actually looks like he belongs on the floor when given minutes. There have been rumors that, once Detroit’s season is over, Delfino will ask to be traded. It’s nothing personal. He doesn’t have beef with Joe D., the organization or Flip Saunders. He just wants an opportunity to play consistent minutes, and based on the fact that Maurice Evans will be here for at least another season and the fact that the Pistons want to start playing Amir Johnson some next season, Delfino may find himself once again buried on the Pistons bench. Like I said, don’t be surprised to see him in another NBA uniform next season.
    Flip has thrown away a young talent who is more athletic than Evans.

Wonder where he would go...

Edit: Via MLive
    Last edited by Cross; 06-02-2006 at 11:03 PM.

LOL@this piece of talentless trash asking for a trade

If it's true, fuck him.

Innovative Music Production.

If I was behind Mo Fucking evans i would ask for a trade to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    I think he still is a good player who hasnt been able to prove shit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    I think he still is a good player who hasnt been able to prove shit yet.
    I dont think he is worth the trouble. He really hasnt shown me anything in the practices that I have seen him in. He isnt that much better than Mo and he is a way bigger pain in the ass as far as attitude than Mo...Carlos, see ya

Delfino showed me a lot more than Evans. He also showed Flip. And then Flip abandoned Delfino and then Delfino's shot/confidence abandoned him. When Delfino showed promise (slashing ability, good defense, streaky outside shooting), Flip went away from him.

While I agree he's been no better than Evans lately, that hasn't always been the case. I hope Evans is gone, not Delfino.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Delfino ain't that good. He has absolutely no jumpshot at all and his finishing skills are terrible. He can get to the line but can't hit them that well. His defense is average. He has good stretches, but has been owned a lot as well. Hell, Maurice Evans had a few good stretches on D. Delfino doesn't hustle for shit either.

Keep Evans, ditch Delfino.

+ Reply to Thread