+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ben's Shaq-pack

Ben's Shaq-pack

IMO, the best single moment in Ben's career. People are talking about it in various threads, but I believe it was so huge and so important that it deserves its own thread. Within that one or two seconds, the Heat were reminded that these are no chumps they're contending with, and rumors of their demise are a bit premature.

Oh, were you thinking about dunking? I DON'T THINK SO SHAQUILLE O'NEAL!!!@#

SIT THE FUCK DOWN, BIG MAN!!!!!@#

Shrek, clearly rendered retarded by Ben's sheer awesomenasity.

The slow mo replay of Ben, rising into the air like a harbringer of doom, was pretty tasty also.
    Last edited by TK; 06-02-2006 at 08:52 AM.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    he made shaq eat that shit. thats what people around my way call it when you send it back like that. damn near shoved it down his esophagus.
    I keep skipping my DVR to the whole sequence. steal be tay, dunk by tay, wade cries about how he was fouled, shaq elbows rasheed out of the way. Ben makes him eat it. And right befor the block, shaq made that hilarious "hungry face" look when his tongue comes out like he's about to chase a hamburger.
    Last edited by Black Dynamite; 06-02-2006 at 09:17 AM.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Um, it was a foul.

Clear forearm contact, very slight push with the left hand.

I've watched it at least 10 times (I think Matt posted the vid?) and it's a foul.

In Miami, that gets called.

I'm not saying it wasn't fucking sweet, just being honest.

It was fantastic to see though and I told 10 different people at work today about it. Some don't even watch the NBA and I went into great detail when I told the story...
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Block....Foul....it was great either way cuz' it put Shaq on his ass and sent a message.

How about Shaq tellin' a female reporter to not ask "dumb questions" when he was asked about that block. Can you imagine if Sheed had said that? He would have gotten killed in the media for days. But if Shaq says it, it's "oh that crazy loveable Shaq, he's so funny".

Side note: this is my first post in over a month cuz I now have a 5 week old future Piston fan at home

Bring him/her up right man.

Lots of piston games in the early years.

I loved the block. Thought Bens fro was going to get caught in the rafters. In a couple of those pics Ben looks like he is looking down on some little kid. Like I said in one of the other threads, it was sweet because the ball hadn't left supermans hands yet, it was strength vs strength and who won? Ben ofcourse.

Shaq = Ben's bitch

btw...Congrats on the addition to your family Wizzle. Newbie here, I joined while you were attending to the newest Piston fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Bring him/her up right man.

Lots of piston games in the early years.
    Him...and don't worry, I took blue and red sharpies to one of his white T's and drew him up a Pistons jersey.....when he pee's on it before or during the game, the Pistons are undefeated.

Well, get that shirt ready Wizzle (appropriate name for this particular subject)

And congrats man. Awesome news.

Did you decide on the name before hand and stick with it, or did you change it when you saw the boy?

If you wanna mention the name that's cool too, but I was just wondering if you changed your choice of name at the last second. I've read that a lot of people do that.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Want me to buy you some formula?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Um, it was a foul.
    It absolutely was not a foul.

It didn't hear no fucking whistle.

+ Reply to Thread